Quick Fire x Rumpelstiltskin

This was a request by PoptropicaFanatic with their oc Quick Fire! I hope you all enjoy this one shot!

{So we truly are soulmates?}

The red string that was attached to Quick Fire had always been something she checked on a daily basis hoping to find her soulmate but so far no signs of her being close to her soulmate. Quick Fire and Amelia were currently at Fairytale Island because Amelia wanted to see the unicorns so Quick Fire decided to walk around the island until she suddenly felt a tug to which she looks at her red string and sees that the red string was being pulled. She immediately started following the direction where her red string was being tugged until she finds herself by a lake where she saw Rumpelstiltskin was sitting nearby the lake looking at something in his hand. Quick Fire walks closer and that's when they realize that Rumpelstiltskin was looking at the red string that was attached to his finger. Rumpelstiltskin sensing somebody was nearby turned his head and sees Quick Fire and the red string that was connected to him was also connected to her finger. "So you also have this red string attached to you hero? Do you know what it means?" Rumpelstiltskin asked her as Quick Fire walls over to where Rumpelstiltskin was sitting and sits next to him before responding with "The red string that's attached to me and you means we're soulmates. If you didn't know what soulmates means it another term for your perfect match for dating." Quick Fire says to which Rumpelstiltskin looks at her with a shocked look on his face as he slightly blushes before saying "Well look like I wasted my time sitting here trying to figure out how to ell you about how I truly felt about you." To which Quick Fire responds with "That's to bad I kinda wish I could have seen you try to ask me out if we didn't have this red string attached to us." To which both Quick Fire and Rumpelstiltskin laughed for a moment before they both decided to continue to sit next to each other by the lake holding each others hand and Quick Fire laying their head on Rumpelstiltskin.