Red Baroness x Reader

This was another request by NTheBestDrone. I hope you all enjoy!

{Partners in Crime}

Man your life went from zero to a hundred within a day. You have just stolen some valuables and managed to get away before the police showed up. You suddenly noticed up ahead was a flying ship. This sparked your intrest as you walked towards it. You see a girl going down a rope from the ship and she noticed you walking up towards her. "Hey there stranger are you interested in buying something from my air ship?" The girl says to you as you respond with "Oh you sale things on your air ship?" You responded to her to which she says to you "Yep gotta make a living somehow. Oh you can call me Red Baroness by the way and who would you be?" Red Baroness says to you as you respond with "I'm (y/n) I'm just trying to stay alive as well with selling stuff that I find." You said to Red Baroness as you both shake hands. Red Baroness invites you on to her air ship to talk more to which you accepted and joined her. Inside of her air ship you meet her pet monkey and talk with her about certain topics. You both found out that you both had many things in common from favorite things and hobbies. It started becoming late and you were about to head off her air ship when Red Baroness says "Hey if you want to you can stay on my air ship for the night if you want to. It's already almost 11pm." Red Baroness says to you to which you were hesitant at first but then says "If that's okay I would appreciate that thank you." You said to Red Baroness as she takes you to a guest room. You both said goodnight to each other and you went to bed. Morning time comes and you wake up and checked the time on your watch which said 9:11am. You stretched a bit as you get up from bed you hear a knock on the door to which you said "It's open you can come in." You said out loud as Red Baroness opens the door and walks into the guest bedroom. "Hey just wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready I suggest you hurry before my crewmate Ack gets all the food." Red Baroness says to you in a joking manner as you and her leave the guest room. You, Red Baroness, and Ack all ate breakfast as you and Red Baroness talk more and you notice that it seemed like she had something she wanted to say but isn't telling you. "Hey Red Baroness is everything alright? You seem a bit puzzled." You asked her to which she looks stunned for a moment before taking a deep breath and she says to you "Well I was wondering if maybe you would....like to be apart of my crew? If you don't want to I understand I don't want to force you to join." Red Baroness said to you to which you thought about the question for a moment and then said to her "Actually I would like to join your crew. I have always wanted to travel around the world and I think it will be fun." You said to her to which she smiled at you and said "Awesome welcome to the crew (y/n) you will never regret this decision at all. We will be partners in crime." She says with a huge grin on her face as she suddenly says "I mean a trio in crime heh sorry Ack." She says slightly blushing a bit as Ack just continued to eat their food. You chuckled a bit and knew that this will be a choice you would never regret. This is definitely a new start of a huge adventure for you, Ack, and Red Baroness.