Super POWer Villains dreams.

(A/n) So this scenario is kinda also a what if situation. Like what if instead of Binary Bard, Black Widow, Captain Crawfish, and Dr.Hare weren't in the dream machine in Super Villain Island but instead it's the Super POWer villains. So here's what I think there dreams would be like. Hope you all enjoy.

==============================

Crusher: When you go into Crusher's dream you are inside of a gym. You see Crusher practicing his punches on a punching bag. He soon notice you but yet doesn't seem to recognize you as the person that defeated him. He then says "Hey you I challenge you to a 1v1 match." To which you will have to go through three different strength test rounds. First being how much weight can you hold, second challenge would be pull up challenge, and the third round would be a boxing match between you two. Once you defeat him in all challenges he will congratulate you and walk away towards a locker room. You then would see a glowing dumbbell that was nearby the punching bag that he was using to which you pick it up and leave Crusher's dream.

==============================

Speeding Spike: When you get into Speeding Spike's dream you see you are in a car race tournament. You noticed Speeding Spike was in a green race car and behind him was a empty race car. As you walked over to where Speeding Spike was at you hear him say "It'sabouttimeyoushowedup figuredyouwouldhavechickenout." Speeding Spike says to you to which you then head to the race car that had nobody in it and got in. As the race starts you have to get in front of Speeding Spike all while avoiding the objects he throws at you to slow you down. Once you pass him and win the race his race car actually jerks and makes the car spin out of control lucky he managed to stop the race car before anyone or any damage was done. Speeding Spike stumbles out of his race car and collapsed to the ground from how dizzy he felt to which he drops something. You picked it up and it was a mini green race car toy. Once you get that into your inventory you leave Speeding Spike's dream.

==============================

Ratman: You enter Ratman's dream and are inside of a apartment of some sort. You suddenly see several rats scurrying around the apartment as you see Ratman trying to catch them all. He sees you and says "Look I don't know who you are but can you help me out here? I don't want to get in trouble for having my pet rats running around." Ratman asked  you to which you agree to help him. You needed to find all 7 rats around his apartment. As soon as you find all seven and talk to Ratman once again he will thank you as he placed his rats in a rat cage before turning back to you and saying "It might not be much but it's the least I can do since you helped me out take this." Ratman says to you as you were given a golden rat statue. After receiving the item you leave Ratman's dream.

==============================

Sir Rebral: Inside of Sir Rebral's dream you see just mountains of gold and jewels all around you. As you looked around you see Sir Rebral with a crown on his head sitting on a throne. You walked over to where he was at as he looks at you while holding a emerald in his hand. "Oh finally someone came to help with my situation." Sir Rebral says to you as you respond with "What's this problem that you're talking about?" You said to him to which he says "Someone took 5 gems of mine and hid them around my mansion. The gems that are missing are a Ruby, Diamond, Amethyst, Sapphire, and a Aquamarine. Find them and bring them back to me right away." Sir Rebral says as you started your hunt to find the missing gems. You find the Ruby in a art piece, the diamond in a statue of Sir Rebral's hand, the Aquamarine in a fish tank that had no fish only water, the Amethyst in a potted plant, and the sapphire in a bowl of fruits. You returned to Sir Rebral with the five missing gems as he says "Ah wonderful you have quite the sharp eye sight there now take this and go on now. Just don't try taking anything else." Sir Rebral says as you are given a small crystal looking crown. Once you are given that you leave Sir Rebral's dream.

==============================

Copycat: You are now inside of Copycat's dream as you are in the middle of the park you see Copycat trying to find something. As you walked over to her you asked her "Hey is everything okay?" You asked her to which she says "No my cat escaped my apartment and ran into the park. I can't seem to find her. Oh no I hope little Mittens is alright." Copycat says with concern about her cat Mittens to which you said "I'll help you find you cat Mittens." To which she thanks you and gies back to looking for her cat. You have to find a bowl and some milk in order to lure Mittens out of hiding. Mittens was soon found up a tree and knowing that climbing the tree wasn't a good idea you placed the bowl and poured some milk into the bowl while saying "Here Mittens come and get it." As you said that Mittens jumps down the tree and starts drinking the milk. Once the milk was all gone from the bowl Mittens follows you back to where Copycat is at. "Oh Mittens there you are don't you dare run off like that ever again. Thank you so much for the help here take this as thanks." Copycat says to you as you are given a cat plushie that looks like Mittens. Once you received the item you leave Copycats dream.

==============================

Betty Jetty: You are now in Betty Jetty's dream and see that you are inside a building full of different planes. As you looked around at the different planes you see Betty Jetty in a plane that's for racing as she says towards you "Hey you get in the other plane I wanna race you." Betty Jetty says to you as you hopped into the other racing plane. You have to win the race while avoiding the items Betty throws at your plane. Once you make it to the finish line you both land on the ground as she walks up to you and says "Good race kid here take this as a prize for beating me." Betty Jetty says to you as you are given a mini plane figurine. Once you received that item you then leave Betty Jetty's dream.

==============================