Ringmaster Raven x Reader

(A/n) Ik I have done way more Ringmaster Raven one shots than others but I got this idea thanks to Discord. Anyways hope you all enjoy.

{I never wanted to hurt you.}

Once you manage to snap Edgar out of his hypnotized phase and him helping you get free you starting chasing after Ringmaster Raven. He ran out of his circus tent and you saw him running into the Mirror House to which you chased after him into the Mirror House. "You gotta find me to try and stop me." Ringmaster Raven says towards you as he hid behind some of the mirrors. You used the hammer you got from earlier and hit the mirror you knew he was behind to which he jumps out of the mirror and hurried over to a different set of mirrors. This happened a few times before Ringmaster Raven accidentally scratches your face out of blinded rage. He immediately freezes up seeing you fall to the ground with a scratch on you cheek. He immediately backed away from you into a wall and starts having a panic attack. "I-I did-didn't want to go this f-far. Oh my god I'm really a-am a mon-monster." He mumbled out loud not realizing you got up and started walking over to him. He didn't sense your presence until you were sitting right next to him. "You didn't mean to scratch me like that. Besides it doesn't even hurt at all." You said to Ringmaster Raven as you kept reassuring him trying to help calm him down. Ringmaster Raven actually managed to calm down after around thirty minutes past. You both just sat there in silence gor a moment until he says "Why is it that no matter what somebody does or tries anything they are at risk of bad backlash for no good reason?" He says to you while you two were sitting. You thought about it for a moment before saying to him "Well sometimes things happen for a reason even if we don't know the answer. Sometimes good things happen and sometimes it's bad but in all honesty we should only worry about if it's a choice that makes yourself happy." You responded to Ringmaster Raven who seemed to like your response to his question. "I see I guess that's one way to put it thank you." Ringmaster Raven says to you as he looks at where he scratched you to which he says "Here let me at least help fix that scratch up. It's the least I can do. Ringmaster Raven says to you as he offered you a hand to get up to which you accepted and you both left the Mirror House. He also turned his workers back to normal and even the townsfolk apologized for what they did to him. Plus you two became friends afterwards so at the end if this adventure nothing bad was left.