Awantagi x Howard

This was a request by Jjdogasaur on discord. I hope you all enjoy!

{I don't want that stupid gem I want to be with you!}

Awantagi has managed to grab the Jade Scarab jewel but suddenly the temple that held the Jade Scarab gem suddenly started to crumble and before he could do anything the path he made to get into the temple gets covered by fallen debris. "Oh you gotta be kidding me. I gotta find another way out before the rest of this temple collapses." Awantagi says as he started to look around in the room he was in. With Howard he started getting suspicious as to what's taking Awantagi so long to clear a path into the temple. He decided to investigate and discovered that Awantagi was missing and the path that he was working on was buried in debris. "AWANTAGI ARE YOU IN THERE?!?!" Howard says as he dropped his bubble pipe panicking that Awantagi got badly hurt or worse. That feeling of panic kinda calmed down when he heard Awantagi saying "I'm alive and found the Jade Scarab Gem." Awantagi says as Howard sighs in relief hearing that Awantagi was alight. "Okay I'm going to try and get you out of there just be careful." Howard says as he gets into the vehicle that Awantagi used to even get into the temple that held the Jade Scarab. After a few minutes of digging through the debris Howard managed to make a entrance to get Awantagi out just as he managed to get into the temple area that Awantagi was at the temple started to crumble underneath Awantagi. "AHH THE FLOOR IS COLLAPSING!"  Awantagi says as he  managed to grab a side if the floor before he fell into the hole while the Jade Scarab was not to far from where he was hanging off the ledge. "Hold on Awantagi I'm coming to help you." Howard says as he gets towards where Awantagi was as the Jade Scarab Gem was about to fall into the hole but that didn't stop Howard from grabbing Awantagi's hand and pulling him up and getting him and himself out of the temple just before the whole temple collapsed. Outside of the temple Awantagi and Howard were catching their breaths. "Howard what about the Jade Scarab Gem? You wanted that gem so badly for all that money you could've gotten and still had after paying me?" Awantagi says as Howard response with "What and cause somebody I care about to fall to their death most likely. I don't want that stupid gem I want to be with you for the rest of my life." Howard says as him and Awantagi hugged each other close for a moment before separating from the hug as Howard says "How about we head to the cafe that's in town? I heard it has pretty good pastries and coffee." Howard says as he held his hand out to Awantagi who grabs Howard's hand and says "Yeah that sounds nice Howard let's get going." Awantagi says as him and Howard hold hands and walk to the truck to head to the town and have a nice coffee date with each other.