When you return from a long adventure Pt.1

(A/n) As the Poptropica Hero you have to go on many missions so this is what happens when you return home to the villains.

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• He would make sure the house was always neat and tidy so that way you would have no distractions when you get home.

• He would also have some sort of gift for you when you return home after your adventure. He just wants you to see you smile.

• He will count down the days, to hours, to minutes, to seconds until you finally get home. He missed you a lot whenever you have to go on another adventure.

• Once you return home he will immediately help put your stuff away before giving you a kiss and a big hug. He does this every time you go on a adventure he just cares about you a lot.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• He would seem like it's no big deal at first but as soon as your gone he starts feeling very lonely.

• He makes sure the house isn't a complete mess but also try to distract himself with making new gadgets.

• If he has an idea of when you will be back home he will actually set up a nice meal for you when you get back home.

• When you return home he will kiss you and immediately make sure you don't lift a finger that day knowing that you are often exhausted from your adventures. You two also enjoy a nice meal with each other.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He hates it whenever you have to go on a adventure which meant he would be alone for a while. He loves having you around a lot.

• He would be pretty sad for the first day but as time goes on he slowly gets better because as the days pass that mean you will be home soon.

• He would make sure the house is decent and actually set up a binge shows/movie date for when you return home as a nice treat.

• Once you get home he immediately takes you to the couch and takes care of your belongings before returning to the couch for you two to enjoy the date while cuddling with each other and giving each other kisses every now and again.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She doesn't mind that you often have to leave to go on adventures. She obviously will miss you but understands that you can't stay home all the time.

• She would make sure the house is still clean and take care of everything at home while you are out.

• She would be painting a lot during this time or watching something on tv. It honestly depends on her mood but she sometimes surprises you with a new painting.

• You returned home and find Black Widow with her gift which was a painting of you in your blimp. You kissed her and hugged her while saying thank you for the wonderful gift.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• She often has to go on trips as well so she's kinda used to being alone at home. She misses you often but that means she can spoil you whenever you return.

• Besides planning on spoiling you when you return from your adventure she would make sure everything is prepared at home so that you wouldn't have to worry about anything at all once you get home.

• If she knew when you would be home she would make certain plans for the two of you and make sure you truly feel special when you return home.

• You definitely feel very special when you get home from your adventure. You tell her thank you for her surprises but tell her she doesn't have to constantly do this for you but she doesn't care. As long as you're happy she's happy.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• Daphne hates not having you at home she's loves having her significant other around so she can kiss and cuddle you.

• She's sad that you're not home but still tries her best to take care of the chores and making sure the house isn't destroyed before you get home.

• She waits for you to walk into the house to get her cuddles and affection from you all while making sure you have a nice gift.

• Once you get home and put your things away Daphne will tackle you to the bed or couch to cuddle with you and give you several kisses and while you two cuddle she will listen to you talk about your adventure.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• He's sadly used to being alone in his castle and honestly it brings him bad memories. But before you leave you often give him items that remind him of you to help him. He appreciates your efforts especially when you have to go out to adventure.

• He would walk around the castle hallways or even stay in his library and just read any of the books inside of the library.

• He kinda has a way to tell whenever you're almost back to the castle to which he sets up a very nice meal for you and himself.

• You return to the castle and he takes care of your items before bringing you to the dining room where he made you a lovely meal for you and him. You two afterwards cuddle and talk about your adventure.

==============================
{Director D}

• He knows you are pretty tough but he still has fear that you wouldn't return from your adventure. He's witness many horrible things while he was on spy missions so his fear is there.

• He would try to distract himself with taking care of the house or even just listen to classical music while convincing his thoughts that you would be perfectly okay.

• He would make sure you have a nice surprise when you return home from your exhausting adventure. He wants you to know he has been thinking about you while you were away.

• He will immediately pick you up in a hug and kiss you when you return home. He will listen to you about your adventure and then tell you what he has done while you were away.

==============================