They catch you wearing something of theirs PT.1

This was a request by Weirdo-Writer. I hope you all enjoy!

=============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• While Ringmaster Raven was taking a nap you were trying to think of something to do when you decide to try on his hat and cloak just for fun.

• His hat actually fit your head pretty well and the cloak was a bit big as you could just wrap the cloak around your body like it's a blanket.

• While you were looking in the mirror Ringmaster Raven had actually woke up from his nap and saw you. He was trying so hard not to make a sound or move because he thought you looked to cute wearing his hat and cloak.

• Though after a few minutes he decided to say something to get your attention. You were a bit surprised at first because you didn't know he woke up. He wasn't to bothered by this and even told you how adorable you looked which made you blush a bit by his compliment.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• It was just a normal day for you and Binary Bard. You both were just lounging around the house when you're brain thought of a funny idea.

• Sometimes Binary Bard would take off his jester hat so you decide to wait for the right time to strike and steal his hat.

• Binary Bard takes his jester hat off in the living room and placed it on the table in front of the couch then got up to get something from the kitchen. You immediately take his hat and put it on your head.

• Once Binary Bard returns from the kitchen with something to drink he sees you wearing his jester hat he stopped moving and just stood in his spot for a moment. He immediately snapped out of it and laughed a bit because he thought you looked adorable with it on. He tried to take it back but then it just turned into a game of cat and mouse as you ran from Binary Bard.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• Dr.Hare was working on something and was taking a break from building the invention to which he took off his goggles for a bit and placed them on the table.

• You decide to pick them up and just looked at then for a bit before you decide to put them on your head and placed them over your eyes.

• As you had the goggles on Dr.Hare was laughing non stop because you kept saying things that he would say while trying to impersonate his voice.

• He loved seeing you wear his googles and also had a nice laugh as well. He also decided to buy you goggles that look like his but in your favorite colors.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• Black Widow was actually going through her clothes since she wanted to donate the clothes she doesn't wear anymore. She found a shirt with the red hourglass symbol that's on black widow spiders and placed it on the bed too which you decide to try it on after asking her and her being okay with it.

• You went to the bathroom and tried on the shirt and looked at yourself in the mirror and it actually fit you pretty well. So after a few minutes you decide to walk out of the bathroom and show Black Widow.

• When Black Widow saw you with the shirt on she honestly thought you looked amazing with the shirt on and couldn't stop looking at you.

• So throughout the day you have been getting many flirty compliments from her to which left you completely flustered through out the day.

==============================
{Gretchen Grimlock}

• Gretchen had many clothes and accessories. But what was the thing that you decided to try on? Her pink sunglasses that she would often wear whenever she's going out.

• You mainly decided to try them on because you were bored and also curious about how they would look on you.

• While you were observing yourself in the mirror wearing Gretchen's pink sunglasses Gretchen walks into the bedroom to ask you if you seen her pink sunglasses to which she finds you wearing them.

• After seeing you wearing her pink sunglasses she thought they looked amazing on you and decided to gr you your own pair but in your favorite color.

==============================
{Daphne Dreadnaught}

• You found an old pair of Daphne's goggles while she was working on a machine. The goggles didn't seem to be in bad shape either just a bit dusty so you cleaned them off.

• Once you cleaned off Daphne's old goggles you decide to try them on and adjust them to where they can fit your face and head.

• They were surprisingly very comfortable and you decide to go show Daphne what you have found so you walk into her lab to show her.

• She was fan girling so much when she saw you wearing her goggles. She just wanted to take so many pictures of you wearing them because she thought you looked so adorable with them on.

==============================
{Count Bram}

• It was a cold night in Count Bram's castle and the blankets you had weren't really helping you that much.

• While you were trying to stay warm Count Bram notice that you seemed to be getting cold so he was trying to think of what else could keep you warm. That's when he got an idea in his head.

• He walked into his closet and grabbed one of his cloaks and returns to bed and wraps the cloak around you.

• When he saw you wearing it he thought you looked stunning with his cloak wrapped around you and he couldn't stop giving you many compliments and also lots of cuddles.

==============================
{Director D}

• You found one of Director D's old suits that he hasn't worn in a while so you decide to try it on since you were home alone.

• Surprisingly the suit wasn't that loose or baggy on you it actually fit pretty well on you.

• Though while you weren't paying attention Director D actually walked into the bedroom where you were in wearing one if his old suits.

• He stayed quiet and was blushing bright red seeing you wearing one of his suits. He thought you looked amazing in the suit. He took a picture of you in the suit while you still didn't notice him and quietly walked out of the bedroom to make it seem like he had just gotten home from work.

==============================