How you two hug Pt.2

==============================
Crusher

• Crusher doesn't hug you that often due to him being scared that he might accidentally hurt you with his strength.

• If he feels okay enough to hug you or if you asked him for a hug he will hug you but just know he will try his best to be gentle with his hugs.

• He often hugs you from the front of you and he would rub your back gently to make the both of you very relaxed.

• If Crusher wasn't so nervous about hurting you from his super strength then he probably would hug you more often.

==============================
Speeding Spike

• He actually loves hugs a lot. If he wants one or he knows you need one he will use his speedy powers to get to where you are at.

• He wouldn't just hug anyone he either hugs you or one of the other Super POWer Villains.

• He will hug you either from the front of you, a side hug, or he will hug you from behind. He ain't to picky with his hugs.

• If he trusts you be prepared for his hugs. That have q lot of speed but lots of love.

==============================
Ratman

• He doesn't often do hugs but it's mainly because he isn't used to giving or doing physical affection.

• He actually sometimes struggles with giving hugs but he appreciates that you either remind him that your okay with hugs or you give him a hug first.

• He isn't to picky with how he hugs you just make sure you're aware that if you and Ratman hug you might have one of his rat pets on your shoulder.

• You two may not hug much but at least he actually hugs you every now and again.

==============================
Sir Rebral

• He is kinda shy about hugs and gets a bit flustered if he is hugging someone that he loves. If it's a friend he's a bit more calmer with hugs.

• He might try to tease you about a hug if you aren't in a bad mood. It mainly to try and make you flustered first in hopes you wouldn't notice that he was getting flustered.

• He often does hug from the front of you but he will sometimes do a side hug if he's in a rush to do something.

• He really enjoys hugging you a lot and it might take some time for him to fully admit it. But that doesn't stop you from hugging him back.

==============================
Copycat

• She loves hugs so much. She also loves giving those she trusts lots of hugs.

• She sometimes clones herself in case she thinks you need a bigger hug from her.

• She enjoys many types of hugs she isn't that picky with what hug is done as long as it's you and herself.

• She enjoys hugging a lot and as a fun bonus you might hear her purr quietly during these hugs.

==============================
Betty Jetty

• She perfers quick hugs unless she's in a bad mood or is dealing with something stressful.

• She's often on the move or practicing her flying skills or doing something else but that doesn't stop her from giving you affection before she goes off to do something.

• She often does side hugs but if you or her were needing a good hug she will hug you from the front to start feeling better.

• She doesn't mind hugs she just has other preferences with showing affection towards you.

==============================