When they get sick/injured

[Ringmaster Raven]

• Poor guy would've tried to hide being sick or hurt due to his past and him not wanting to be a burden to you.

• You would have found out one way or another and you would immediately start taking care of him. He would say it's uneeded but you don't believe that. You told him you were okay with helping him.

• If he was ill you would make sure he was on bed rest, giving him food, water, lots of love and affection to.

• If he was injured you would make sure he gets all the snuggles and love from you as you take care of him. Which he actually loves so much.
=================================
[Binary Bard]

• He sometimes think that since he is part robot he won't get sick or with injuries he thinks they aren't terrible when they are.

• If he has a fever he would assume it was his robotic parts were over heating but you proved that he was genuinely sick so he goes back upstairs to rest while you help him get better.

• If he got injured he honestly would think it wasn't anything to severe. This boy give you so many heart attacks when he comes back completely banged up. You had to convince him that he needs help and saying the injuries were bad.

• He would only allow you to help if he gets lots of snuggles after unless he is sick then he tells you wait until he is better.
=================================
[Dr.Hare]

• Surprisingly his immune system was pretty good so he rarely gets sick. But then with injuries....thats another thing.

• If he does get sick he honestly wouldn't know what to do or assume he was gonna die. But you told him he was alright he was just sick. It takes around 30 minutes to convince him.

• With injuries its no surprise to see him coming home banged up since you are a surgeon you were able to easily help with his injuries.

• When all that's over you two would just relax and hang out with each other around the house.
=================================
[Black Widow]

• She would either say nothing thinking she's to tough for it or she will tell you no questions asked.

• If she's felling sick it will have to depend on how bad she feels to If you can help her. If she didn't feel that bad she'll want to do it herself. If not she will let you.

• If injured she would try and cover it up. But due to some observation and such you found out pretty easily. You help her with bandages or just comforting her when it's painful.

• You treat her and respect her wishes when she doesn't want your help unless it's absolutely necessary.
=================================
[Gretchen Grimlock]

• She would be pretty stubborn with asking for help.

• She would feel weak if she asked for help so you decide to make it seem like you needed help to truck her into resting for a while as you nurse her back to health.

• With injuries she is used to it kinda. With that scar on her face she didn't really notice when she would get a injury unless she see's blood or you tell her about it.

• You often have to keep an eye on her just to make sure she doesn't accidentally die from her injuries.
=================================
[Daphne Dreadnaught]

• She honestly would be stubborn at first before you convince her.

• If she is sick you would threaten her that she wouldn't get any cuddles or kisses If she didn't go and rest while you help her out. She immediately stop what she was doing and went to the bedroom.

• If she got injured you would do the puppy eyes trick or start fake crying to which works everytime.

• You make sure she is giving lots of love and affection and she just loves it so much.
=================================
[Count Bram]

• He probably can't get sick but injuries can happen.

• He probably gets hurt by messing up with his powers or something like that.

• So you actually do some research and from what Count Bram says you were able to help with his injuries.

• Once you fixed his injuries you and Count Bram sit on the couch or lay in bed and just hold each other close enjoying each other's presence.
=================================