They see your scars from your adventures PT.2

Part 2 of the previous post requested by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy!

==============================
{Crusher}

• This man was aware that you often get banged up on adventures but I guess he wasn't really ready to see how many scars you got from Super POWer Island especially from when you had to fight him at the junkyard.

• He actually got a bit scared to touch you for a while because he didn't want to accidentally hurt you again. But you were able to convince him that you were okay and that you trusted him.

• He started becoming a bit more calmer when he talks to you and would be a little bit slower when he wraps his arms around you for hugging or cuddling with you.

• He would place gentle kisses all over your face before you both fall asleep cuddling.

==============================
{Speeding Spike}

• He was honestly shocked by how many scars you had because of Super POWer Island. In a way it felt like the world just slowed down completely when he saw your scars.

• His usual energy which is a huge amount seemed to have suddenly vanished from him. You just held him close as he cried because he felt so bad seeing the injuries that he caused you to get.

• He would want to hold you close for the rest of the day. He would whisper sweet compliments to you as he rubs your back gently.

• You both would fall asleep in each other's arms. He made a promise to himself that he would do whatever he could to make sure you will be safe.

==============================
{Ratman}

• You had some scars because of his rat army from Super POWer Island and he was still wondering how you weren't still furious at him for that day.

• You told him that wa sin the past and neither of you two were on the same side ir expected to see each other again after he was captured. Also you really liked rats in general so you weren't to bothered by your scars from the rats.

• You both were just playing with Ratman's pet rats for the rest of the day while relaxing for the rest of the day.

• You both fall asleep with a few of the rats sleeping in both your lap and Ratman's lap.

==============================
{Sir Rebral}

• He thought you probably did have some scars from him throwing rocks and debris at you on Super POWer Island. Though he wasn't expecting so many scars that were from him to be on you to which made him feel pretty bad.

• He almost dropped a rock on himself before you managed to convince him that he didn't have to do that at all. The rick would have only hurt him but nothing severe but still you didn't want him to be injured.

• He counted all the injuries you got to keep note in case you got any new injuries and didn't tell him about them. He just wants you to be in good health and to be more careful.

• Soon you have fallen asleep cuddling with Sir Rebral and he placed a few kisses on your head before falling asleep with you in his arms.

==============================
{Copycat}

• She only suddenly realized that you did have some scars from when you two fought in the bank on Super POWer Island recently and she felt horrible about that.

• You told her you were okay now and it wasn't as bad as it seems. She did feel a bit better hearing that from you but still felt kinda bad about the situation.

• She will get your favorite snacks and drinks, then grab a comfy blanket and put on your favorite shows or movies.

• You both enjoy the movies/shows and fall asleep with your head on Copycat's shoulder and her head on your head.

==============================
{Betty Jetty}

• She had discovered the scars you got from when you two fought on Super POWer Island. Let's just say she was not happy about that what so ever.

• You told her that you were okay and it wasn't that big of a deal to worry about the scars but she wasn't having that. She immediately makes the day all about you and making sure you relax for the day.

• You are given so much affection from Betty Jetty. Well more affection than normal and that's a lot. She would get you whatever you needed no matter what.

• By the end of the day you were both tired and you both decided to go too bed early and just cuddle with each other as you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

==============================