If you have a nightmare

Spooky dreams suck so here's something to make you feel better. Also there will be a version of them getting a nightmare.

==============================
[Ringmaster Raven]

• He actually came home a bit late because he was busy being a ringmaster. To which he walked up the stairs expecting you to just be sleeping peacefully in bed but was actually wrong.

• You were tossing and turning alot and had a panic look on your face. Ringmaster Raven immediately runs over to you and wakes you up.

• Once you wake up as he tries to help you calm down a bit he holds you close while he would hum a small tune quietly until you have calmed down.

• If you felt like it you would tell him what the nightmare was about and if you didn't he didn't push you to say anything. He would just hold you close in bed wrapping his wings around you as you two went to sleep he still kept you in his arms.

==============================
[Binary Bard]

• He came back from working in his lab and sees you asleep on the couch. At first he thought you were just sleeping but then he heard you sobbing to which he goes over to you one the couch.

• He realized you were having a nightmare instead of shaking you awake he had a different idea.

• He carefully moved your body into his lap and held you close while his fingers go through your hair which calmed you down a bit as your breathing became very steady after he did that.

• He grabs a blanket that was on the couch and wraps you and himself in the blanket and falls asleep with you in his arms.

==============================
[Dr.Hare]

•He woke up in the middle of the night from you moving around. He turned over and saw you seemed to be having a nightmare.

• He immediately wrapped his arms around you and was whispering sweet things into your ear to help you calm down.

• After a bit of time has past you have calmed down and you wrapped your arms around Dr.Hare in your sleep.

• He smiles gently at this then kisses your head and goes back to sleep.

==============================
[Black Widow]

• When she saw you were having a nightmare instead of calming shaking you awake. She violently shakes you because she got worried.

• Once you do wake up and recover a bit from the intense shaking she asked you about what happened to which you would explain what the nightmare was to her.

• She will tell you that it was just a nightmare and it's never going to happen then she will kiss you then make you go back to bed once you fully calmed down.

• Once she knew you were asleep she wrapped a arm around you and went to sleep.

==============================
[Gretchen Grimlock]

• She wouldn't try and wake you up instead she had a different plan. She would hold your sleeping body and start humming a small tune into your ear.

• She will run her fingers through your hair to try and make your sleeping self relax. To which didn't take to long for your breathing to calm down and you body relaxed.

• She carefully laid you back down on the bed and covers you up. She will kiss your forehead before she gets comfortable in bed.

•Once she is comfortable she will hold your hand before falling asleep with her holding your hand.

==============================
[Daphne Dreadnaught]

• She is a night owl so she come to bed way after you do. So she honestly thought you got possessed by a ghost for a moment before realizing that its just a nightmare.

• She will wake you up from your nightmare and let you talk about it then if you couldn't go back to bed she will get you some water and you two would watch something on tv.

• After a bit of snuggling with each other and watching a few things on tv you will have fallen asleep in Daphne's arms.

• She didn't notice at first but when she did she turned off the tv and went to sleep as well holding you close to her.

==============================
[Count Bram]

• He would wake you up before the nightmare even gets to far. It's like a six sense he has with this.

• Once you wake up he will explain what happened as you said what happened in your dream. He will just hold you close in bed making sure you feel safe.

• He would even say a few poems to you so that you can go back to bed peacefully.

• Once he sees you are asleep he will lay down with you and go to sleep as well.

==============================