Crusher x Reader

(I actually defeated him first by accident as I was kinda just jumping around and then squashed him to which I thought I killed him when I was a kid...my sister laughed at my reaction)

{Their more powerful than I thought}

Crusher was in the living room at 6:35am. He usually was up earlier than the others due to his workout but today was for another reason as well. He heard about the Poptropolis Games were going to be live that day and he decided to finally watch it since he has a tv and nobody will be distracting him. Crusher had turned the tv on and turned the volume low so that he didn't wake anyone else up as he didn't want to be rude to his friends who were still asleep. He heads into the kitchen and makes himself a protein shake and then walks into the living room to sit down on the couch and watch the Poptropolis Games. They started introducing the players but then when they landed on the Nightcrawlers representative he almost spit out his drink. It was the hero they were in the Poptropolis Games. This grew his interest I mean he knew you were on Reality TV show before but he never thought he would see you on tv for the Poptropolis Games since they are hard to be in. Crusher continues to watch the Poptropolis Games while silently cheering for you as you were doing amazing. Archery you got first, diving first, shot put you were first ect. You were on a role then came the strength game where they had to lift a current amount of weight to a certain point in the amount of time that Is given to the players. He saw several of the opponents struggle then it was your turn. First one was 100lbs you did it with 25 seconds to spare. Next was 150lbs which you did with 23 seconds to spare. Then it went to 200lbs then 400lbs which you succeed in but then the final round which even made Crusher kinda freeze at you had to pick up 500lbs within 25 seconds. He watched as you slowly but as quickly as you could be lift the 500lbs weight up with success in the end. You have completed the strength game and got 1st place you won the whole Poptropolis Games with a gold medal placed on to you. Once the show was over he turns the tv off with a surprise yet impressed look on his face he looks at the time and sees it was currently 9:04am meaning the others will be up soon. Crusher gets up and starts heading to the kitchen to start making some breakfast for the others as he chuckles and quietly says to himself "Dang that hero is stronger than I thought they were before." Crusher says as he starts making breakfast for the others who were slowly getting ready upstairs for the day.