Rumpelstiltskin x Reader

(A/n) You are the hero in this oneshot and this happens just after you say Rumpelstiltskin three times. I hope you all enjoy!

{Being a Hero isn't that hard. Right?}
Once you have said Rumpelstiltskin's name three time and he teleports away to somewhere you and Amelia return to home island exhausted from Fairytale Island. You were relaxing in your home on the couch as you let your mind wonder to which you remembered something that had caught your attention. "Thank you for being so easy to trick. I can now be free from this island. Oh my the treasures that I will find and take the thought itself is amazing. See you soon hero.~" Rumpelstiltskin said to you before he disappeared to apparently go treasure hunting for himself. You just chuckled slightly at what played through your head as you thought to yourself (See you soon? He doesn't even know where I live. Besides he probably just meant we will run into each other while he is treasure hunting.) You thought to yourself as you stand up from the couch and walk into the kitchen to get something to drink. You grabbed your favorite drink and was about to take a sip before suddenly hearing a crash from outside your house. You immediately placed your drink down on the counter and said "What in the world was that?" You hurried out of your house worried that Amelia, Red Baroness, or someone was injured. You opened your front door and saw that everything looked fine. This confused you as you knew you heard a crash but was it actually from outside your house. You shut your front door and turned around to grab your drink from the counter in the kitchen and look around your house to see if something perhaps had fallen off a table, shelf, or the wall. As you looked around everything seemed fine so you head back downstairs very confused until you saw them on your couch looking at something. "What the- when did you get into my house?!" You said to Rumpelstiltskin who turns around and says "I have magical abilities." They said to you as he goes back to looking at what seems to be what he has collected from his treasure hunt. "Well I don't know what it's like on Fairytale Island but you need to do something called KNOCKING and waiting to be let inside someone's house. This is literally breaking and entering which means it's very illegal." You explained to Rumpelstiltskin very annoyed about the situation to which Rumpelstiltskin says "Oh who would believe you if you called the cops on me? Do you not realize how crazy you would sound if you did that? I mean let's face it being the hero ain't so hard anyways." Rumpelstiltskin says to you with a smirk as you went silent for a moment as anger started to rise within you as you responded to Rumpelstiltskin with "You're joking right? I literally battled the god of lightning twice, I went to space twice one of those times to save a princess, I had to travel through time to fix the past, I was framed and sent to jail to which I had to escape from and clear my name..." You stopped for a moment trying to keep calm before saying "I had to fight for my life and hide from a crazy hunter who wanted a human being as a new trophy to the collection." As you talked Rumpelstiltskin just stares at you stunned now realizing that he definitely touched a nerve as you finally snapped and started shouting "I HAD TO DEAL WITH SO MUCH CHAOS AND BULL TO SAVE SO MANY PEOPLE AND I CAN'T EVEN SHOW WEAKNESS OR IT'S GAME OVER FOR THE HERO! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY BEING IN MY SHOES WITH ALL THE PRESSURE AND PAIN OF BEING A HERO! I NEVER WANTED THIS I WAS JUST A KID WANTING TO EXPLORE THE WORLD BUT NO THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED! SO I DARE YOU I DARE YOU TO TRY AND TELL ME THAT BEING A HERO IS SO EASY AGAIN! IT NOT AND NEVER WILL BE EASY TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT PRESSURE AND PAIN!" You said to him as you finally calmed down a bit before saying "I'm going to my room I don't care anymore I'm too tired to deal with anymore chaos." You said out loud as you walked upstairs and slammed your bedroom door shut as Rumpelstiltskin stays in his spot processing what had just happened.
==============================
A few hours have past since you snapped at Rumpelstiltskin. You actually fell asleep in your room and have just woken up. You checked the time and its was currently 4:38pm. You sit up in you bed and rub your eyes as you think about what happened before you went to bed and honestly felt bad for snapping at Rumpelstiltskin like that. You then noticed that it was pretty silent so you get up from your bed and make sure your hair isn't to messy before leaving your room to see if Rumpelstiltskin was still here. You walked downstairs as you heard the tv in your living room playing a show but didn't see Rumpelstiltskin in the living room. Just as you were about to grab the remote and turn the tv off you suddenly noticed that the living room seemed more clean than you last recall it being. It looked as if someone had recently cleaned the windows, vacuumed the floor, and wiped the table down. As you looked around confused you suddenly hear some noises from the kitchen as you thought to yourself (Did Rumpelstiltskin clean up my home?) As you headed to the kitchen you see Rumpelstiltskin looked like they were preparing some food. You also noticed that the kitchen looked like it was cleaned up a bit as well as Rumpelstiltskin must've sensed that you were up as he turned around to see you. "Oh hey there hero...how was your nap?" Rumpelstiltskin says as he gets back to trying to figure out how the oven works as you said "It was fine...though I wasn't expecting to wake up to my house being cleaned up?" You said to Rumpelstiltskin as he responds with "Yeah I didn't mean to make you so mad with my comment I didn't really think that it would be that bad so I figured I should at least try to make it up by cleaning up your home and well....try to well figure out how this oven works....Oh and I'm sorry about that comment." Rumpelstiltskin says to you to which you walked over to him and helped him figure out the oven and how it works as you then said "I appreciate that you apologized but it should be me that apologies to you for me shouting at you like that. I am really sorry how I reacted. I also do appreciate you lending a hand with cleaning up my home." You tell Rumpelstiltskin as he then says "I accept the apology also don't feel to bad about shouting at me we both make mistakes nobody is perfect. Now how about while this...lasagna cooks we watch that talking box in the living room?" Rumpelstiltskin says as he looks at the empty lasagna box as you respond with "You mean the tv? Sure I guess honestly that sounds nice just relaxing on the couch for a while." You said as you and Rumpelstiltskin relaxed in the living room as you answered some if his questions about the items that you have. This seems to be a great start to a chaotic yet a wonderful friendship between a magical man and the Poptropica Hero themselves.