Myron x Winston PT.2

This was requested by AoyamaCheezBoi. This is part two for the first Myron x Winston one shot I did. I hope you all enjoy.

{Just doing my job sir}

So after helping his butler Winston through his sickness Myron has caught whatever Winston had to which Winston helps Myron. "Winston as much as I appreciate your help I rather you not try considering you might get sick again from helping me." Myron says as Winston response to Myron with "It's my job as your butler to help you whenever I can. Besides I'll be alright now make sure you finish your soup and get some rest. Rest is going to help you get better fast." Winston says as Myron continues to eat his soup. Throughout the day Winston has done whatever he could to make sure that Myron would be comfortable the best he could be while being sick. Winston made sure that Myron had gotten plenty to eat and plenty of water. He also made sure that Myron wasn't to hot or too cold while he was resting in his bed. This was how the next few days went until Myron was feeling completely better and once he did he made sure that Winston had the day off to relax as he knew that Winston was probably exhausted from helping Myron while he was sick. While Winston was relaxing in his room Myron was monitoring the cameras that he had set around the area. As Myron was looking through the cameras he soon discovered that somebody has crash landed. Looks like Myron had just found himself a new potential trophy for his collection.

(Sorry that it's so short I wasn't to sure as to how to make this any longer hopefully you still enjoyed this still.)