Joe Puddy x Elaine

This was a request from thehyperrequiem on Tumblr I hope you all enjoy!

{It was just a nightmare}

Elaine and Joe Puddy lived on Zomberry Island for most if their lives and even after the blueberry situation they still stayed together. Joe Puddy had been dealing with nightmares of that situation for some time but he was able to hide the fact he had those nightmares for a while except for tonight. Elaine wakes up in the middle of the night feeling her husband moving around in bed and when she turned over to see what was going on she sees Joe Puddy her husband crying in his sleep as he tossed and turn. Elaine immediately wakes up and shakes her husband awake while saying his name over and over again. Thankfully he wakes up from the nightmares as he gasped for air for a minute trying to recover from the nightmare. "Love it's okay you were having a bad dream I'm right here." Elaine says to her husband Joe Puddy as she hugs him to which he hugs her back as well. A few minutes past before either if them said anything until Joe Puddy says "It was about the blueberry incident. I can't imagine what would of happened if you became one of them or if I had somehow caught you in that form." Joe Puddy says as Elaine responds with "Love what happened wasn't your fault. Nobody is a zomberry anymore that hero saved us all. I promise it's not gonna happen ever again and I'll always be here with you at your side." Elaine says to her husband as she gives him a kiss as he seems to have calmed down and was feeling better. Elaine and Joe Puddy layed back down in their bed and hold each other close as they fall back to sleep.