If you were a villain and meet them Pt.2

This is Part two from the previous post suggested by PoptropicaFanatic I hope you all enjoy!

==============================
Crusher

• You were arrested for causing lots of destruction from your strength. How much damage well around.....$1,000,000 in damage possible more.

• It was during free time and you were working out on some gym equipment that was available. As you were working out you noticed another prisoner working out as well.

•He suddenly walked towards you after he noticed you were working out as well and you two started talking. He introduced himself as Crusher after you said your name.

• You two worked out and talked until free time was over and had to return to your cells. Seems like you have gotten yourself a nice work out partner while in jail.

==============================
Speeding Spike

• You were arrested for not only stealing some expensive fast car but also running over the speed limit and crashing that car pretty much totalled the car.

• Your crave for speed doesn't rest even in jail you moving in some way wether in your cell or outside for free time.

• As you were doing some laps around the outside area when some guy with green spikey hair started running with you.

• He introduced himself as Speeding Spike and you two talked while running and this started becoming a routine for the two of you.

==============================
Ratman

• The reason you were arrested was for breaking and entering a house to rescue animals that were living in horrible condition. But thankfully the sentence wasn't to long and you didn't have to pay a fine. Even though it sucked that you were arrested because of a cop accusing you of something you didn't do.

• You were a rather sweet prisoner and the guards actually did feel bad for what happened to you but they had to do their jobs which you understood that. Anyways you are often quiet and alone whenever you aren't in your cell.

• You were relaxing in the outside area when you suddenly see a rat run up to you as a man hurried over to you apologizing about losing his pet rat.

• You were perfectly okay with what happened and you two talked during your free time out of your cells.

==============================
Sir Rebral

• You were a well known theif even though they couldn't find all the things you stole you were still arrested

• They tried to make you spill the beans on where you hid the items you stole but you kept your mouth shut even if they offered you a lower sentence.

• You were often alone while out of your cell observing the other prisoners and how they act.

• This guy with green goggles came up to where you were standing and introduced himself as Sir Rebral as you two spoke for a while until it was time to return to your cells.

==============================
Copycat

• You were well known hacker and scammed, stole, and even destroyed websites. Sadly you were found out by somebody snitching on you to the cops. You were definitely planning on getting payback on them when you get out of jail.

• You were often talked to by the other prisoners as they were actually impressed with how fats of a villain you became and how long it took for you to get caught.

• You sometimes zone out with your thoughts with revenge on that snitch that told the cops on you. The other villains in the jail didn't really mind this at all.

• But out of all the villains in the jail Copycat was the one that you first clicked with since you both were sorta in jail for similar reasons.

==============================
Betty Jetty

• You have stolen a plane and took it out on a joy ride then when you landed you were arrested.

• As the new prisoner in the Super POWer prison which isn't a huge prison so you were talked about before even showing up.

• You always tried to get up high in some place in the jail depending on where your at.

• You and Betty Jetty starting talking after you both started talking about how much you two enjoyed flying and just being up high.

==============================