Rumpelstiltskin x Reader

This was a request by MLPgamingSpinel who wanted some more Rumpelstiltskin one shots on here I hope you all enjoy!

{What's this? What's that? This is some interesting stuff!}

Well it's been a few months since you had released Rumpelstiltskin from Fairytale Island and he was definitely a very annoying yet curious magic man. It seems like when you least expect it he suddenly pops out of nowhere to ask you about something he found. But as of lately he's been doing it a lot more frequently and it was starting to annoy you a lot. "Hey (y/n) what's this weird box in the kitchen that you have plugged in?" Rumpelstiltskin asked you as you respond with "It's a microwave Rumpelstiltskin....it's for cooking food." You said with an annoyed sigh as Rumpelstiltskin catches the hint that your annoyed and suddenly teleports in front of you. "Say (y/n) why so annoyed? It can't be me right? I'm just a curious magic man." Rumpelstiltskin says to you as you responded with "Well you constantly asking me questions is actually getting annoying Rumpelstiltskin." To which Rumpelstiltskin says "Then how about I ask one more question to you and then no more for today?" Rumpelstiltskin says to which you thought for a moment before agreeing to his offer as Rumpelstiltskin says his question to you which was "Can we go out on a date together?" To which you stared at him surprised by the question before saying "You know what as long as it's not illegal I'll go on a date with you Rumpelstiltskin." To which Rumpelstiltskin gets a huge grin on his face as he says "Relax I ain't a magic man who does illegal dates. You won't regret this (y/n)." Rumpelstiltskin says as he placed a kiss on your cheek before teleporting away in a cloud of purple smoke leaving you standing in your house with your face bright red from being flustered after Rumpelstiltskin's actions.