Director D x Binary Bard

This is a request from Sylunis on discord and I hope you all enjoy! This is in Director D's point of view by the way.

{Undercover Jester's Job}

Six months, two weeks, five days and counting since Binary Bard had went on that mission I told him about. I haven't heard from him in about a week which is worrying me considering he was going undercover into a dangerous building to gather more information. As I was trying to go through what information Binary Bard had already set me I suddenly get an alert from one of my agents about somebody returning to the base to which I didn't stay around at my desk to hear who it was as I was already speed walking over to the entrance of the agency. Once I get to the front area of my agency I found Binary Bard standing there looking a little banged up to which I immediately went over to him and brought him to where I was able to patch up his injuries which thankfully weren't severe. Once he was patched up and I was putting some stuff away is when I realized that he didn't say a word to me at all. That is until Binary Bard decided to finally say something to me "Did I really worry you that much from being gone for that long D? Listen I'm truly sorry for not saying anything in a while. Things got messy which resulted in me having to travel most of the way back on foot and also contacting you wasn't that easy for me to do simce my devices weren't on me or were broken." Binary Bard says to me to which I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him and sighed before saying to him "I'm not mad at you for what has happened I understand that things don't always go to plan. I've just been worried about you and I'm relieved to see your okay and have returned back to the agency. Tell you what take it easy for about a week and I'll leave work early so you can tell me more about what has happened on the mission at home." To which after I said that to Binary Bard they think about it for a moment before saying to me "Honestly going home right now sounds quite nice." So once I got what I needed from my desk me and Binary Bard had started making our way back to our home to catch up on what has happened during the mission while also making sure that Binary Bard is actually taking it easy for the week and once he did tell me about the mission we cuddled for the rest of the day.