Gretchen x Black Widow

This was a request by CandyDoesStuff on Discord. I hope you all enjoy!

{Just the two of us}

Black Widow and Gretchen have been very good friends for a while and they both have recently been very stressed out about their jobs and well trying to hide the fact that they both have feelings for each other. It's gotten to the point where some of the other villains pretty much noticed that for a while. They have been trying to get either Gretchen or Black Widow to confess to the other but neither of them would budge so they went with plan b which was to let them have a "girls day" together to just hang out. So that's what's happening right now Black Widow and Gretchen were at a movie theater to watch a some movie they heard was pretty good. "Man I can't remember the last time I've been to the movies. It honestly feels nice to go to the movie theater again." Gretchen says as her and Black Widow walked into the movie theater together after purchasing their tickets.  "Yeah same it's honestly nice to be here and enjoy a movie without any distractions." Black Widow says as Gretchen and her head to the consession stand and got a big bucket of popcorn for them both to share and get themselves two drinks before heading to the theater that's playing the movie there going to be watching together. Once inside of the theater room they find good seats and sit down while they wait for the movie to start they both started to chat about different things while both of them are trying to figure out if they should confess there feeling for each other soon or not. As the movie played they were both trying to watch the movie but there thoughts kept distracting them from the movie there was even a moment where when they both went to get some popcorn from the bucket they both grabbed each other's hand which caused them both to blush from the mishap. Soon enough the movie was over and everyone started to leave the theater including Gretchen and Black Widow. They were walking home and they started to talk about the movie. "So that movie was pretty good right?" Black Widow says as Gretchen response with "Yeah it was a nice movie no wonder people really enjoyed the movie." Gretchen says with a smile as her and Black Widow stopped by a park that had a fountain and decided to stay by the fountain for a bit. Gretchen thought for a bit before deciding to talk to Black Widow about her feelings towards her. "Hey Black Widow there's something I need to tell you." Gretchen says as Black Widow looks at her and says "Funny I was about to say that I wanted to tell you something as well." Black Widow says as Gretchen says "How about we say it at the same time on three?" Gretchen suggested to which Black Widow agreed to and they both counted to three and at the same time they both said "I want you to be my girlfriend. I really like you as more than a friend." To which they both stayed silent for a moment but then after processing what they have said to each other they both started blushing before Gretchen says "So does this mean were officially dating." Gretchen says to Black Widow to which Black Widow says "I would say so considering we both just confessed to each other." Black Widow says as they both gave each other a kiss before they continued there walk home holding each other's hands.