Director D x Reader

(A/n) Okay I got this idea because of the image above where it says Dancing With Director D. This will be in Third person as well. Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

Care for a Dance?

You were invited to a fancy ball event thanks to you being a good friend of the Poptropica Hero themselves. Anyways the Poptropica Hero also told you some of the villians they defeated before were going to be there as well since they have made some peace with each other to which they became friends. Anyways you have gotten yourself ready with your favorite fancy outfit for tonight and your hair done nicely as well. You go there a bit early so that you didn't have to worry about the big crowd of people coming in and to hopefully get some time to chat with the Poptropica Hero as you two haven't gotten to chat in person in awhile due to your schedules being quite full. Anyways fast forward to when you show up to the ball and as you entered where the ball was being held you see the Poptropica Hero walking up to you. "(Y/n) it's great to see you have finally arrived." They said to me as they gave me a hug to which I hugged them back and said "It's great seeing you again as well I'm glad to see your doing great." You said to them as they showed you around the ballroom and even meeting some of the villians that the Poptropica Hero is good friends with. You met Ringmaster Raven, Binary Bard, Dr.Hare, Captain Crawfish, Black Widow, and Director D. You and the Poptropica Hero were often near the food area sitting at a table and just chatting about what has happened within both of your lives. While you two chatted you both also enjoyed some dances and had lots of laughs. Fast forward to when its the middle of the ball and suddenly a slow dance song started playing. The Poptropica Hero was asked to join someone to dance and I reassured them it was fine and enjoy themselves to which they accepted the offer and joined them as I watched them go to the dance floor. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see that it was Director D. "Care for a dance (y/n)?" He asked me while holding his hand out for me to take which I accepted his offer and joined him on the dance floor. We both were having a wonderful time dancing with each other and also chatting the night away. Though in the distance the Poptropica Hero was watching with a grin on his face. They were glad to see you having the time of your life and were finally letting yourself have more fun. At the end of the ball Director D brought you home while you two chatted you exchanged numbers and said goodnight to each other as he leaves your house while the two of you have smiles stuck on your faces.