Ringmaster Raven x Dr.Hare

This was a request by Sylunis on discord inspired by a hc she has made. I hope you all enjoy this request!

{I don't care your still the same Ringmaster Raven I love.}

None of the villains have seen or heard from Ringmaster Raven in a few days and not feeling alright Dr.Hare decided to visit Ringmaster Raven's carnival to investigate as to where Ringmaster Raven was at. Once he shows up the sun had set so it was kinda dark out but since Dr.Hare had a flashlight with him he was able to see what he was looking at. While Dr.Hare was looking through the carnival he kept feeling like something was watching him and when he heard something big moving around behind some bushes he shined his flashlight over to the noise and sees it was Ringmaster Raven or at least it looked like Ringmaster Raven just in a monster like form of the giant bird machine that he had in his tent. When the creature saw that Dr.Hare saw him he started to flee from Dr.Hare to which Dr.Hare started chasing after Ringmaster Raven which wasn't that easy if it weren't for Dr.Hare being part rabbit he wouldn't have been able to catch up to him. As Dr.Hare finally finds Ringmaster Raven in his monster form he could see that he looked pretty sad but then looked spooked when he saw that Dr.Hare found him but before he could try and free Dr.Hare managed to stop Ringmaster Raven from running off by saying "Raven please don't run off. Me and some of the other villains were worried about you as we haven't heard from you in a few days. Is this why you haven't visited the hideout in a while?" Dr.Hare says to Ringmaster Raven and in his monster form he bowed his head down feeling bad for making people worried before responding to Dr.Hare with "I was worried I would scare people in this form  so I choose to stay at my carnival for until I go back to normal." To which after Dr.Hare hears what Ringmaster Raven had said he responds with "I'm not afraid of you in this form Raven. I don't care because you're still the same Ringmaster Raven that I care about so much." Dr.Hare says to Ringmaster Raven as he walks over to where Ringmaster Raven was at before giving or well tried giving Ringmaster Raven a hug in his monster form. Ringmaster Raven slowly turned back to his normal form and hugs Dr.Hare back with tears falling down his face and a smile on his face. "Thank you Dr.Hare....Thank you." Ringmaster Raven says to Dr.Hare as they hugged to which Dr.Hare says "No need to thank me Raven now come on let's head back to the villain hideout so they can see that your okay." Dr.Hare says to Ringmaster Raven as they held each others hand as they started making their way back to the villain hideout.