Update (Scenarios Request Open)

Hello readers just wanted to apologies for being inactive on this book but Im back and Im making scenarios for the villians both male and female! So If you want to request an idea for a scenerio you can do it here but request for oneshots are on my other page. You can message me on discord my username is MysticMysteries9116 for any requests on scenarios or oneshots.

Rules for Scenario Request

1. Nothing thats 18+ I don't feel comfortable writing that stuff sorry.

2. I won't do the how you meet the villians sorry It just overwhelming for me to write.

3. If you want to request just leave a comment here or you can dm me on Discord.

4. I won't do anything suicidal as I feel uneasy about those kind of scenerios or stories but I'll do a how they comfort you scenerio.

5. If I add a new character I'll add them as a catch up.

6. I'll be starting with 6 characters. Three girls and three boys who they are your gonna have to wait and see.

7. The reader will have they, them pronouns.
=================================

Anyways you can make your scenerios request here and I'll get to work on them asap. I'm also working on two oneshots they should be out by Saturday or Sunday. See you all soon!