When you give them Chocolate Pt.2

==============================
Crusher

• Crusher doesn't really eat many sweets since he wants to stay in goid shape but he doesn't mind having a sweet treat every once in a while.

• Crusher had actually reached a goal that he has wanted to beat for ages so you decide to go grab his favorite kind of chocolate as a way to say great job.

• He thought it was very kind of you to do that knowing that you are pretty much his #1 supporter duting this.

• He usually shares the chocolate with you because he enjoys having these moments with you.

==============================
Speeding Spike

• He doesn't eat many things with a lot of sugar for example candy and if he does he's very careful about it.

• You know that phrase "Like a kid on a sugar rush." Well thanks to his powers if he eats something sweet then he would get a massive speed boost that even he can't control.

• So you have to make a certain type of chocolate that doesn't have a huge amount of sugar so that way he can still enjoy the sweet treat.

• He pretty much shares with you because not only did you make it but he doesn't want it to go to waste.

==============================
Ratman

• Ratman isn't a huge fan of chocolate but actually enjoys sour candies so instead of chocolate you would give him sour candies.

• His taste buds were actually affected by the radioactive meteor so just even a small bite of chocolate could just make him sick.

• So with special holidays or just a nice surprise for him you would get him some sour candies.

• He really appreciates how you don't judge him or try and make him eat chocolate when he can't. He also shares his treats with you if you want to of course.

==============================
Sir Rebral

• He doesn't hate chocolate but doesn't mind it either he's just in thinks it average.

• He still finds it sweet when you give him chocolate. It's like a reminder to him that you love him so much.

• There's only a few chocolate brands that he will eat from unless you asked him to try a new type of chocolate with you. He just can't say no to that request unless he doesn't feel good.

• He like feeding you a few pieces just for fun to which makes you both laugh or even just smile in the end.

==============================
Copycat

• She could be having the worst day possible until you show up and having chocolate with you is just a nice bonus.

• She's probably the biggest fan of chocolate out of all of the Super POWer Villains but Betty is definitely in second place.

• Anyways as stated earlier she would give any new chocolate a try unless she isn't in the mood for chocolate or isn't feeling well.

• She loves just sitting down with you and her watching tv and eating chocolate together. It's one of her favorite things to do with you.

==============================
Betty Jetty

• She's on cloud nine when you surprise her with her favorite chocolates.

• She could be in the worst possible mood but if she gets her favorite chocolate she's starts feeling better.

• The first time you surprised her with chocolate she literally picked you up into a hug and flew high into the air because she was so happy.

• She would definitely share the chocolate with you if you wanted some and she's just feels very grateful for having you by her side.

==============================