If you were a Mermaid/Merfolk

This was a request by PoptropicaFanatic. Hopefully you all enjoy!

==============================
{Ringmaster Raven}

• There was a lake not to far from where the carnival was set up and Ringmaster Raven decided to walk over to the lake to take a small break before the carnival opens for the townsfolk.

• He was sitting nearby the lake as he was going through his thoughts that he was having that is until he heard a splash to which when he looks up he sees you in your mermaid/merfolk form.

• He was stunned he almost thought he was just seeing things until you decide to say something as you splashed your tail around in the water. He decided after having a little time to process to come closer to the lake as you two started talking.

• The carnival was about to start so Ringmaster Raven had to say goodbye to you as you waved goodbye to him as well before he promised to visit you again whenever he could.

==============================
{Binary Bard}

• Nearby the Poptropica villains hideout there was a small lake area and Binary Bard decided to go for a walk over there to take a break.

• There was a bench by the lake and he decided to sit there and while he was sitting there thinking he suddenly heard a splash sound from the lake and when he looked up he saw you in your mermaid/merfolk form.

• You feeling a little mischievous splashed some water at his direction. Even if he were to have gotten soaked his robotic parts are water proof. You two did start chatting with each other a bit more after that little joke.

• What was supposed to be a small walk to the lake turned out to being a few hours. In fact another villain went to the lake while you two were talking because they were wondering why Binary Bard hasn't returned yet. So you and Binary Bard said goodbye as he returns to the villain base where you dove back into the water.

==============================
{Dr.Hare}

• He was outside testing out some new features he put on his hoverboard and while testing it out it would malfunction and the hoverboard would go flying off to which Dr.Hare had to run to catch up to it and that's when he found the hoverboard at a lake.

• It was a little bit slippery around the lake because of the rocks so he was trying to be careful but before he could get close to the hoverboard you actually came out of the water and moved the hoverboard closer to where Dr.Hare was.

• He stood there for a moment processing what he is seeing right in front of him. He was seeing a mermaid/merfolk helping him get his hoverboard back. He did thank you for the help and then you two started chatting with each other.

• For most of the day you two chatted about what you two were and also about your lives. Though it was getting late and Dr.Hare had to return back to the villain hideout so you two said goodbye before he hurried off with his hoverboard to the villain hideout.

==============================
{Black Widow}

• She's been wanting to paint something different for a while but wasn't sure as to what until she met you thanks to one of the other villains introducing her to you.

• You two chatted for a while before she decided to ask you if she could paint you on her canvas to which you agreed to her request as you get on a rock that was in the water to sit while she sets up her canvas.

• So for most of the day Black Widow and you were chatting away while she was working on the painting which surprisingly to the both of you Black Widow finished the painting faster than expected.