Black Widow x Quiet Moon

This was a request by Sylunis on Discord with their wonderful oc Quiet Moon. I hope you all enjoy!

{How about we draw each other?}

Black Widow was seen staring at her blank page in her art notebook trying to figure out what to draw. She gave an annoyed sigh before laying her head down on the desk she didn't like dealing with art block especially when she's in the mood to paint or draw something. Quiet Moon suddenly walks in and they see Black Widow. "Why are you laying your head down on the desk? Are you tired or something?" Quiet Moon says as Black Widow lifts her head up from the desk and looks at Quiet Moon before saying "No I'm not tired just dealing with some art block at the moment. I just can't think of anything to draw yet I want to draw something." Black Widow says as Quiet Moon thinks for a moment before she suggested an idea to Black Widow. "How about you and I draw each other in our own style?" To which Black Widow thinks for a moment before saying "You know what that actually sounds interesting. Sure let's do that come on have a seat and we can get started." Black Widow says to Quiet Moon as they both started working on their drawings of each other. For about two hours Quiet Moon and Black Widow were drawing each other in their own styles until they were both done. "Okay how about on the count of three we show each other our drawings." Black Widow says as Quiet Moon agrees with Black Widow. "Okay 1....2.....3..... reveal." They said at the same time as they showed each other their drawings of each other. "Wow you did an amazing job at drawing me Black Widow." Quiet Moon says as she looks at the drawing of herself that Black Widow had drawn. "Thanks Quiet Moon I also love how you drawn me with your art style as well." Black Widow says while looking at Quiet Moon's drawing of herself. As they both were looking at the drawings they also showed each other some of the other drawings they made before today. "This was quite fun thanks for helping me deal with this art block I was struggling with Quiet Moon." Black Widow says to Quiet Moon as she responds with "No worries Black Widow I understand that art block is a huge pain to deal with so I'm glad I was able to help you get through this art block." Quiet Moon says as she said goodbye to Black Widow before leaving the room. Once alone Black Widow looks at the drawing of herself that Quiet Moon drawn and smiles at it before she went back to drawing something on a blank piece of paper in her notebook.