How you two cuddle

(A/n) Okay I just want snuggles from them though can you blame me....anyways hope you enjoy heh.

============================
[Ringmaster Raven]

• Usually it's him that starts them depending on the situation at hand is how he cuddles you.

• If it was a pretty normal day with nothing wrong he would just lay you on his chest and wrap his arms around you, would rub your back gently, and would lay his head on yours.

• If he was having a bad day he would honestly like to be held by you. You don't mind this at all as you do care about him alot. He would sometimes either talk about what happened or he would just want it to be quiet and peaceful. He does sometimes falls asleep on you but your okay with that.

• He will know if your not having a good day it's kinda of scary at times. Like one day you could be sitting on the couch feeling miserable and then suddenly he pulls a Dr.Hare and does a cuddle attack. He would not just wrap his arms around you but he will wrap his wings around you as well. He would say sweet things to you like for example "You're a great person." or "Rest my little dove you deserve it." things like that.

==============================
[Binary Bard]

• He always want to be the one to hold you no questions asked. Well a few times you were the big spoon but he just perfers being the big spoon.

• He would either wrap his arms around you from behind or would just pick you up and place you in his lap depends on hiw he feels.

• He doesn't like asking for cuddles all the time so when you start cuddling him he honestly likes it alot more than he thought he would.

• You two always fall asleep when you cuddle with each other.

==============================
[Dr.Hare]

• You're never prepared for when he cuddles you. Unless you're the one cuddling him but the other way around you gotta be careful.

• You might just be innocently laying on the couch when he sees you. To which he sneaks up to behind the couch. Then he jumps on top of you while saying the words "CUDDLE ATTACK!" he makes sure your not injured before he continues to cuddle you. You might as well get comfortable he ain't budging unless you need the bathroom or if he needs something.

• If you were cuddling him he will still make sure you have lots of affection as well. He is just genuinely a cuddly person or maybe its the rabbit instincts kicking in who knows.

• So you two are just massive cuddle bugs with each other through out the day and night.

==============================
[Black Widow]

• Not a big cuddler but doesn't mind them.

• She honestly lives getting cuddles from you after a long day of doing art stuff and hopefully not being a theif.

• But when she wants to cuddle you she wants you in her laps as she really likes holding you rather your taller than her or not.

• You two would enjoy each other's presence as you two cuddle with each other surprisingly don't fall asleep from your cuddle sessions to often.

==============================
[Gretchen Grimlock]

• Not usually a cuddle but will cuddle if she is big spoon.

• She knows how happy you get with cuddles so it makes her very happy when you're a happy person.

• She would lay you on her chest and wrap her arms around you so that way you would feel safe and secure.

• You two usually sleep during cuddles but few times when you cuddled you two don't sleep.

==============================
[Daphne Dreadnaught]

• She is a major switch when it comes to cuddles with you.

• If she was the big spoon she would wrapher arms around you and lay her head on yours if you two are laying down.

• If you're the big spoon in the cuddle she would be laying on your chest and would have her arms around you as you held her close to your body.

• You two are by far the gentle cuddlers as far as anybody knows.

==============================
[Count Bram]

• He cuddles like a gentleman would from what he says.

• He would let you lay in his lap or he would hug you from behind If you two were in bed together.

• He honestly doesn't mind if you're the big spoon as long as you're happy he is happy with his cuddles.

• This usually ends with you two falling asleep together or you two would just go lay down in bed or the couch to cuddle.

==============================