1 - New School

Y/N feel so excited because today is the first day she go to her new school after transferring from Gwangju High School to Daejeon High School. When her father decided to moving in to Daejeon which is her mother's hometown, she feel so excited!  

"Y/N! Let's go honey, we're getting late!"

She run towards the front door and after wearing her school shoes she gets in the car where her father already wait for her.  While she looking at the morning view, her father started to asking Y/N.

"Are you excited today?"

Y/N show her prettiest smile to her father, " Of course I'm excited today, because I can't wait to make a new friends there".

"I'm great to hear that honey, if there is any problem in your new school you should tell me as soon as possible.  Okay?"

"Okay I will."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she arrived at her new high school, there are several of students are looking at her.  Yeah maybe because they just curious about the new student in their school and some of the students are smiling at her.  While Y/N is amazed by the old building looks,  she try to find the teacher's room alone but she end up stuck in the middle of the huge building.  But then she saw a boy at the benches near the field, the boy were reading a book and not realizing Y/N appearance.

"Erm, hi? Can I ask you something?"

The boy now look at her with a shock face.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jung Y/N and I'm a transferring student from Gwangju high school"

"Ahhh so you are Y/N from Gwangju right?"

"Yup"

The boy now standing in front of her and took his school bag to put on his shoulder.  Y/N keep gazing on him from head to toe. His face looks like a famous singer,  his height ermm Y/N don't know the real height of this boy but what she can tell is he is taller than her.  Maybe this boy is the same age as her because his face doesn't suit to be a senior.

"Come I'll show you the teacher's room"

As Y/N follow his to the teacher's room, the boy keep story about the school.  Well, she already know about that because she had just search about this school last week.  But she keeps on listening to that boy because he looks so happy to share the story with her.

"Okay this is the teacher's room, I hope that you will remember the way to this room next time."

Y/N laugh at the boy's jokes.

"Thanks... erm... by the way what is your name?"

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin"

"Thanks again Jimin for helping me, I'll buy you a snacks during recess time"

"Just a snacks? What about a set of bulgogi during recess time?"

"Sounds great!"

"Cool! Well see you in recess time Y/N!"

Jimin walk happily after Y/N said that he will get a set of bulgogi during recess time soon, why is he so cute tho?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the teacher's room Y/N is waiting for a teacher name Mrs. Song who will be her teacher's class for this year.  While waiting for Mrs. Song she noticed that  all the teachers in this room are looking at her.  What's wrong with them? Y/N just keep smiling to the teachers and ignore all the eyes towards her. 

" Jung Y/N right?"

A woman with a bun hair approach her who is sitting on the sofa right now.  Y/N then realized the name tag on her right chest, Mrs. Song.

"Yes, I'm Jung Y/N from Gwangju"

"And your father's name was... Jung Tae Oh?"

Then all the teachers in that room continue to whispering when Mrs. Song mentioned about her father's name.

"Yes Mrs. Song"

Now Y/N know why all the teachers act like that.  Her father, Jung Tae Oh is a famous businessman in fashion industry who own 15 buildings of  boutique in this country.  Wherever her father go, they will either take a picture with him or want his signature to be frame.

"Come dear, I'll show you to our class."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N wait here for a moment, if I call your name please enter the class immediately. Okay?"

"Okay Mrs. Song"

Y/N standing outside her new class as she told to do so.  Suddenly a tall boy walk pass her with an alpaca's smile, damn he's so cute! Who is that tall boy? Maybe he is older than me, while Y/N keep guessing about the tall boy Mrs. Song called her name and she walk in to the class and introduce herself.

"Hi and good morning everyone. My name is Jung Y/N, I'm a transferring student from Gwangju high school and nice to meet you guys."

"Is your father's name were Jung Tae Oh?"

Well, I guess it must be tiring if they keep asking the same question to me.  Father why are you so popular? You makes me tired to answering all of this questions.

"Yes."

"Y/N you can take a seat beside the boy who is sitting next to the window."

After she nodded to Mrs. Song, Y/N go to her desk as Mrs. Song mentioned earlier.  She takes a seat and started to look around the class, but then she noticed a familiar figured.  He looks like...

"Jimin? You are in this class too?"

END FOR CHAPTER 1

*How was the first chapter? Is it too boring? Or too slow? Sorry if this chapter a little bit boring, I will improve the storyline in the next chapter 😔*