51- The Revenge

Y/N slowly trying to open her eyes.  Dark.  She can't see anything other than darkness right now.  Am I already dead?  I don't think so, if I'm dead why am I still breathing? She trying to moves her hands and her legs, but both of her hands and legs can't even move right now.  Gosh! I can't breath!

"Help!! Is anybody out there?! Help me!!"

Kreek~! 

A few minutes later, someone is opening the door slowly.  Y/N couldn't see that person clearly as the room is totally dark right now.  Even though she couldn't see that person's face, but she can hear the footsteps of that person becomes closer to her.  Her body started to shaking.  Please.... don't kill me.

"Hi baby, are you awake now?"

This voice! I know this voice! 

"Jeongwoo?!"

"Here... I bring the food for you baby."

"I'm not hungry."

"Oh come on... don't lie.  I know that you are hungry right now.  Let me feed you honey."

Y/N close her mouth closely.  No matter what, I can't eat that food.  He probably put some poison in that food. 

"Open your mouth honey!" 

Y/N push the food tray with her head and that's make the tray fall from Jeongwoo's hand.

"Look what you had done Y/N!"

Pang!

Jeongwoo slap her face.  It's hurt! At the moment Y/N started to cry.  She is totally afraid right now.  Where are you Jimin? Where are you Seokjin oppa? Please save me! I'm afraid!

"Now I will not give you any kind of food! I hope you die Y/N!"

Jeongwoo walk away from that room and he close back the door.  Y/N shout as loud as she can right now, even though she knew that nobody would hear it other than Jeongwoo.  As she can't see anything now, she decided to take a nap for awhile after getting tired of shouting earlier. Her stomach make noise as she is hungry right now.

"I'm sorry... I will feed you later, now let's sleep."

------------------------------------------------

Seokjin who is sitting beside Jimin's bed is patiently waiting for Jimin to be conscious from his coma.  It's been a day since Y/N had been kidnapped.  He didn't have any clue right now, who might be the kidnapper? He sighed for a several times now.  A doctor then come into the room to check for Jimin's condition.

"He's in good condition, isn't he doctor?"

"For now yes he is, but he only have 50% of chances to be awake.  Let's pray for him, okay?"

Seokjin nodded.  The doctor walk out from the room after he had done checking for Jimin's vital.  Jimin ah, you need to be strong okay? I'm here for you.  A moments later, someone is knocking the door before he slowly open the door.  It's Tae Hyun.

"Hyeong are you alright? What happened?"

"I'm alright... well someone hit Jimin's head and he is in coma right now.  The doctor told that he only has 50% of chances to be awake."

"How about Y/N?"

"I did make a report to the police station yesterday, they said that they will inform to me as soon as possible about Y/N soon."

Tae Hyun sighed.   He don't know what to do right now.  But for now, he will not inform about this to Mr. Jung.  

"What are you gonna do hyeong?"

"I don't know, but for now I'm just hoping that the kidnappers will not kill Y/N at this moment."

Suddenly Seokjin's phone rang.  An unknown number is calling him.  He look at Tae Hyun for awhile before he decided to pick up the call.

"Hello? Who are you?"

---------------------------------------------

Jeongwoo walk towards Hae Won who is sitting on the sofa alone there.  He put the food tray on the table that is located opposite with the sofa.  Hae Won just ignore Jeongwoo because for her stalking at Seokjin's pictures is more interesting.

"Noona..."

"What?"

"Can't we just let go of her? Don't you feel pity on Y/N?"

"Pity on her? Huh! Nonsense! She took away my Seokjin!"

"It's your fault because you showed him the ugliest behavior of yours."

"Do you want to die? Have some respect to your big sis!!"

Hae Won look at the empty food tray that Jeongwoo put it on the table earlier.  

"Did Y/N eat that food?"

"Nope."

"Why?! You know that poison is pricy right? And she not eat that food?!"

"Yes! She not eat that food! Then what should I do?! I'm not a bad person like you noona."

"Geez... Then I will kill her now."

When Hae Won is about to go to the room where is Y/N located, Jeongwoo blocking her way as fast as he could.

"Step aside!!"

"Please... let me handle her.  She is my crush anyway.  Don't you dare to kill her Park Hae Won!"

Hae Won smirk.  She sit down back on the sofa and take her phone to continue her stalking progress.  Suddenly she got an idea.  Well, this is one of the best idea I've ever had before! Hae Won mumbled.  She look at her contact list and choose Seokjin's number to be dial.  Jeongwoo just look at her sister with a curious face.  What is she doing right now?

"Seokjin oppa~! Remember me?"

Jeongwoo still looking at her sister face and trying to scanning her reaction right now.  Hae Won's face is full of reaction now, she laugh out of sudden and at a moment she mad on Seokjin who is still on the phone.

"Come here oppa, I will give you the address.  Make sure that you come here alone okay? Don't you ever dare to call any cops or else... I will kill Y/N."

Jeongwoo shocked.  Damn... He need to protect Y/N from her own sister now. Gosh what should I do now?  He then left the place as he want to go somewhere else.  

"Let's buy a knife...."

END FOR CHAPTER 51.