23- Summer Vacation

Today is the last day for school before the summer vacation.  About 2 months of stressful and hectic days that they couldn't describe it, now it's finally over.  All of the students are excited to enjoy their summer vacation before they start the new semester later.  But this time Daejeon High School will make an activity for their students.  There will be a vacation in Jeju Island for 3 days and 2 nights.  Most of the students will join it except for those who are not interested in this program.

Y/N glad that Hae Won had been kicked from this school before this vacation's program were announced. She still remembered the moment when Hae Won ran out from the gym because of the embarrassment that she get on that time.  The most thing she remembered is, the way Sehun look at her after the event had to an end.  Y/N get some mixed feeling about that.  She don't know how to describe it.

"Y/N!"

Y/N startled. She look at the person who were shouting at her earlier.

"Jimin ah you had just make me startled.  What do you want?"

"I'm calling your name about thousand times but you didn't hear it. Is that wrong to shouting to the person who is deaf?"

Y/N staring at Jimin, fiercely.

"Do you want to die Park Jimin ssi?"

Jimin show his innocent face to her.  He knows that if Y/N started calling his name by using the family name, he will die soon.  Very soon.

"No I mean... Not you but someone else.  Of course you are not deaf but you just... daydreaming? I think.."

"Where's Seokjin oppa?"

Jimin's smile had stop drastically, but he try to not make it obviously.

"He will come soon, why?"

"Nothing I'm just asking."

"You should ask about me too Y/N."

"You are here dude, why am I going to ask about you? Seokjin oppa is the only person who is not here yet."

Then the both of them keep silent for awhile.  It's hurt. Jimin's heart is hurt.  He know that Y/N love Seokjin more than him but he will never give up and keep trying whenever he had a chance.  I hope that she will see my effort soon.

-------------------------------------------------

It's been 3 days after the school holidays had started and tomorrow will be the best day on her life since there will be the summer vacation for Daejeon High School's students.  Today she gonna meet with Jimin and Seokjin at the cafe to be discuss about their summer vacation.  She pick a simple pink dress to wear with a white sling bag to be match.

After satisfied with her look at the mirror, she take her phone and leave the house

After satisfied with her look at the mirror, she take her phone and leave the house.  The distance between her house and the cafe is about 20 minutes, so she decided to called a cab to pick her up.  While waiting for the cab, she text a message to her father just to inform that she is outing with her bestie. 

Dad I'll meet with Jimin and Seokjin oppa at the cafe. I'll be home before 5 p.m., 11:00 a.m.   - Y/N

After waiting about 3 minutes in front of her house, finally the cab is arrived and after she's get in to the cab, the driver drove as fast as he can as Y/N told him to do so.

----------------------------------------

20 minutes later, Y/N arrived at the cafe safely and she could she Seokjin is waiting for her outside the cafe.  She walk quickly towards him  and that's make Seokjin realize her appearance.

"Oppa why are you standing out here?"

"Oh you are here? I'm waiting for you."

"Where's Jimin?"

"He said that he would come a little bit late. So shall we get inside together?"

"Sure!"

Both Seokjin and Y/N walk in to the cafe and choose a table at the second floor.  From there they could see a beautiful view  and they can see Jimin too if he is here.  Then come a waiter approach them with two books of menu.

"Y/N what do you want to eat? Oppa will buy it for you."

Y/N smile happily when she heard that words. Aww why is he so sweet today?  She look at the menu, there are so many good food and drinks to choose!  Seokjin look at Y/N's face, Y/N put some make up on her face and that's make her face look so different and more beautiful.  Even without make up she is still beautiful in his eyes but with make up on her face? That will make his heart melt like a butter!

"Are you done sweet heart?"

"Yes! I want strawberry milkshake."

"I'll order that too."

After the waiter had done taking their order, he take back the menus and leave them some space to talk with each other.

"Y/N can I ask you something?"

"Sure oppa, what is it?"

"Are we... ermm.. officially dating?"

Y/N blink her eyes for a seconds.  She is totally speechless.  

"If we are not that... then what are we?"

Seokjin bowing down his head and smiling.  He never thought that they already in that 'status'.  They both smiling happily but at the same time they are also shy after knowing about their status.  Jimin who is just arrive at the cafe suddenly stop his steps.  He overheard their conversations and that's make his heart hurt once again.  But he tried to hide that feeling on his face so that they couldn't detect about it.  Then he continued his steps towards them and trying to make a happy face for them.

"Hi guys sorry I'm late."

"Jimin ah why are you so late?"

"I need to do some work.  Are you guys done ordering?"

"Yeah but we didn't order for you yet."

"Why? Are you being selfish towards me?"

"You picky eater go order your food by your own self."

The three of them laugh out loud after Seokjin said that words.  They have their lunch there and talk some random topics.  Then they decided to go to the shopping mall to buy some cloths for tomorrow's vacation.  Jimin could see how happy Y/N is when she is with Seokjin.  Maybe she likes someone who is older than her just like Sehun and her 2 years ago, Jimin's mumbled.  But he never loose hope for Y/N and hoping that Y/N will likes him one day soon.

END FOR CHAPTER 23.