40- Chuseok Day II

Early in the morning, both Seokjin and Jimin came to helping Y/N about her discharge.  Seokjin helping her with packed all of her stuff and cloths while Jimin is busy take all of the food from the fridge.  Jimin mumbled alone during the process of taking out all of the food from the fridge, he is kinda regret about this and he admit it that his fault too.

"Don't be so regret Jimin, we can give that food at my mom's memorial."

After Seokjin had done settle about the process of her discharge, the three of them then decided to take a taxi to go for their next destination, Gwangju.  It is the place where her mother had been placed it since 5 years ago.  It takes about 2 hours and 47 minutes to arrive there, so Y/N takes this chance to a nap for awhile.

Seokjin who is sitting next to her slowly put her head on his shoulder.  She looks like a little bit tired.  He then look at the road through the car's mirror.  This is the first time in his life for going a trip in Gwangju.  It's not a 'trip' actually, it's just a short visit.  Luckily his parents allowed him to accompany Y/N until to the Gwangju, because at first his mom didn't allow it as she is worried about his safety.  But after his dad told his mother to put a trust on him, she then allowed him to go there.  He hopes that they will make a beautiful memories there even though the main reason is to visit Y/N's mother memorial.

-----------------------------------------------

Almost 3 hours later, they finally arrived at Gwangju Memorial Park.  Seokjin trying to help Y/N because her leg is still bandaged.  Along the way to the Y/N's mom grave, Seokjin help her by holding her waisted while Y/N put her hand on his shoulder so that she can walk a little bit easier than before.

After 2 minutes of searching the grave, they finally found it.  Seokjin slowly put Y/N on the ground so that she can sit in a comfortable way, while Seokjin and Jimin will set up the food before they begin the ceremony.  After all of the food had been set up, all of them sit in a line and started to pray.  Y/N look at her mother's grave.  She missed her so much.  It would be better if her dad were here too.

"Mom how are you? Today I brought to you two handsome guy, gentlemen please introduce yourself."

Seokjin clearing his throat before he begin to introduce himself to Y/N's mother.

"Hi aunty, my name is Kim Seokjin and I'm 17 years old."

"He is my boyfriend mom."

Seokjin look at her with a shy smile.  Y/N know that Seokjin were embarrassed is not because she introduce to her mom as her boyfriend, but it is because Jimin were there too.

"Hi aunty, my name is Park Jimin, I'm 16 years old and I'm Y/N's bestie."

"He is my craziest bestie in this world."

"Hey!"

Both Seokjin and Y/N giggles after they look at Jimin's reaction.  Jimin look unsatisfied, how dare she called me the craziest? I'm totally perfect!  About 30 minutes they spend their time at the memorial park, they decided to leave that place.  Along the way out from the memorial park, Seokjin and Jimin asked Y/N about her mother.

"When did your mom passed away Y/N?"

"Hmmm.. about 5 years ago."

"5 years ago? That means she didn't know about your marriage life before this right?"

"That's right."

"Can you tell us about your mom Y/N?"

Y/N look at Jimin's face, it's kinda hard to story but she know that they are curious about it and they really want to know about this.  She take a deep breath before she begin to tell them.

"Well, my mom died after she delivered to my baby sister.  The doctor said she will get a side effect if she still want to continue to carry the baby in her womb as she also had an uterus cancer on that time.  One week after that, my mom fainted when she is at the boutique with my dad.  My dad took my mom to the hospital as fast as he can, but.. God loves her more."

"Then what happened to your little sister?"

"She died one week after she had born, because of her lungs not ready yet to be used."

"Is your mother in second trimester on that time?"

"Yes."

Both Jimin and Seokjin nodded.  Now they know about the whole story.  Seokjin didn't expect that Y/N's life are kinda tragic.  Suddenly he feel sympathy to her, she must be lonely for most of the time.  No matter what I need to protect her from any danger after this and I will make sure that she will be happy for a long time, promised Seokjin with himself.

-------------------------------------------

Jimin, Seokjin and Y/N had decided to stay at Gwangju for the whole day and they will going back to Daejeon the next day.  They will be staying at a guesthouse which is 5 km away from the memorial park.  Y/N looks satisfied when Jimin choose this guesthouse, because they can get a beautiful view from that guesthouse.

The owner of the guesthouse, Mrs. Han and her husband Mr. Han said they can use whatever kind of stuff in this house freely.  That's make Jimin got an idea to make a barbeque tonight.  Seokjin will help Jimin to set up for the whole process of barbequing while Y/N will not doing anything as the boys told her to rest.

Y/N kinda excited about this because for her this is the first time in her life hangout with her friends for the whole day.  They will have some fun tonight and making some beautiful memories here in Gwangju.  For her Gwangju is a place where all the bad memories accumulated, but she guessed not for this time!

END FOR CHAPTER 40.

p/s: Sorry if I make any mistake in this chapter, for example like when they at the memorial park, because I'm still learning about Korean culture.  And if I do any mistake in the previous chapter also, I hope that you guys can forgive me. By the way, have a nice day! 🌹