44- The Examination Week III

It's been a week since their examination had started and now they only have a few more papers to go before they could enjoy their winter break.  Y/N had a feeling that she might fail on a several subjects, especially on Math subject.  She sighed.  Why would the Math subject exist in this world?  It is so hard to understand it! Luckily she have Jimin and Seokjin who can teach her about that subject.  They know that Y/N hate that subject so much, so they decided to help her by teaching her and hoping that she could passed that subject during their latest examination.

As today they had done answering the History subject, they decided to do a study group together for their tomorrow paper, which is Math subject.  Before that, they went to the convenience store to buy some snacks as for their lunch and eat out of the convenience store together. 

"Luckily the History paper is easy enough this time around, otherwise I don't know if I could pass or not."

"Jimin ah, we should focus on our next paper.  Please forget about the earlier paper."

"I'm not discussing Y/N ah, I'm just giving a statement."

"Stop arguing kids, eat first, after this you can continue arguing again."

Seokjin take out one by one snacks from the plastic bag and give it to them.  Since Seokjin is the oldest among them, he feels responsible towards both Jimin and Y/N right now.  It's not like he is just act like an older brother to them, but he think that take care of them is one of his job and he love to do it.

"What do you guys want to do during the winter break?"

"I want to have a date with Y/N."

"Really oppa?"

"Yes."

"Where to?"

"Secret... You will know it soon."

"Oh gosh... Don't you forget that I'm single? There is a single man here, please respect me!"

Both Seokjin and Y/N giggles after they saw Jimin's reaction.  They like to teasing him as Jimin has a cute character.  The way he pout everytime they had been teasing him were just so cute! Jimin make an annoying face to them, gosh I need to find a girlfriend as soon as possible, he mumbled.  Three of them discuss about their upcoming winter break together before they are heading to the public library.  

In the library they choose to be seat on the second floor of the library as on that second floor they put a lot of kind revision books for secondary school.  Even though that library have so many revision books, Y/N still can't understand about the Math subject.  Y/N sighed.  I don't think that I have a good chemistry with this subject, she mumbled.  No Y/N you need to study more about this subject, I know you can do  it.  Fighting!

"Oppa I want to search some revision books for Math."

She whispered as she don't want to make any kind of noise in the library.

"Alright, don't be too long."

Y/N walk through the bookshelves as she want to find some revision books.  She look at one by one book that had been displayed it on the bookshelves.  Y/N then take one of the book and flipping through a book to read the content of the book.  Suddenly someone grab her hand roughly and that's make the book fall down and making some noise.  That person pull Y/N's hand as he want Y/N to follow him.

They walk until to the end of the library before that guy decided to stop walking.  He turn around as he want to facing with Y/N who is standing in front of him right now.  He then took off his facemask and reveal himself.  Y/N is totally shocked after she was that guy's face.

"P-Park Jeongwoo?"

-------------------------------------------

"What do you want from me Jeongwoo? To make another fake news huh?"

"No.. I just want you... please, break up with that boy and let's start a new relationship with me."

"Are you crazy?! You should do that with Hae Won, not me."

"Why I need to do that with my own sister?"

"Wait Hae Won is your sister?! How could that be?"

"Hae Won is my twins sister, is that answering your question dear?"

Jeongwoo and Hae Won are twins?!  No wonder that they got the same energy and idea to make me looks like a bad person in that school.  What a bad twin!

"My answer is still the same Jeongwoo. NO, now go away from my sight."

Jeongwoo quickly hold back Y/N's hand and pulling her to the wall.  He is now blocking Y/N's way.  He touch Y/N's face slowly started from her eyebrows until to her lips.  When he is about to kiss her lips, suddenly a person from the back punching Jeongwoo's head and that's make he fall down.  That person was Seokjin.

"Oppa!"

Y/N run towards Seokjin and hiding behind him.  Luckily on the time when Seokjin hear a noise that is made from the falling book, he feels like want to look at the sound.  He saw a revision book on the floor and that's make he want to search for Y/N on that time.  He saw all of the kind that Jeongwoo had done to her girlfriend and make him totally shocked.

"Don't you dare to touch her, Park Jeongwoo."

Jeongwoo giggles.  For him Seokjin's words is kinda funny.  Don't touch her? That words didn't have in my dictionary bro, sorry.  Jeongwoo quickly stand up and he is trying to cleaning his shirt after he had fall down earlier.

"Silly, you think that Y/N will be yours forever huh? Nope.  She's gonna be mine!"

"Jeongwoo you should flirt with someone else, Y/N is mine now."

"Yes she is yours now, but not until I kill you soon!"

Jimin run hurriedly towards them after he heard a noisy sound from the end of the library.  He is totally shocked when he saw Jeongwoo's face after not seeing him for a several weeks since he got kicked out from Daejeon High School.

"What happened here?"

"Just go Jeongwoo, I don't want to start a fight with you right here."

When Jeongwoo about to punch Seokjin's face after he told him to go, Jimin quickly grab Jeongwoo's hand and look at his face, fiercely. 

"You should go now, before I punch you in front of the people in this library."

Jeongwoo look around him right away, he could see several of people who were there looking at them.  

"Today is your day Seokjin ssi, I'll make sure that one day you will die in my hand.  Wait and see."

Jeongwoo then leave that place as soon as possible because he feel embarrassed now after being recorded by the other people in that library.  Kim Seokjin... I will let you live for a little bit before I kill you.  Enjoy your life as much as you can ... but don't be so happy of it.

END FOR CHAPTER 44.