24- Summer Vacation II

Today is D-Day.  All of the students are waiting for the bus at their school.  From there, they will go to the airport and take a flight to the Jeju Island.  While waiting for the bus to be arrive they do their own activities such as taking photos, talk to each other and joking around with their friends.  But not for Jimin and Seokjin.  They are waiting for their friend, Y/N.

"Hyeong where is she? It's been 30 minutes since we were here and waiting for her."

"She just text me and she said that she is on her way."

Not long after that, they could see Y/N from the school's gate.  She is struggling with her bags.  Both Jimin and Seokjin run towards her as fast as they can.

"Why are you late Y/N? We waiting for about 30 minutes you know?"

"Sorry Jimin ah.  I forgot to set the alarm this morning."

"I told you last night right? Don't forget to set the alarm.  Aigoooo you should listen to me."

"Jimin can you stop nagging and please help me?"

Jimin take the largest luggage and try to pull it.

"What did you put inside this bag? Stone? This bag is so heavy!"

"You should exercise more Jimin, so next time you know how to carry the stone."

Y/N laugh out loud to Seokjin's words.  She know that Seokjin is backing up her and he doesn't want Y/N feel guilty since she is a little bit late this morning.  Seokjin look at his girlfriend.  She looks different today.  He don't know why but she looks different but still pretty in his eyes.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

Y/N look at Seokjin before she answered the question.

"Yup.  How about you oppa?"

"Not really."

"Why?"

"Because I can't wait to meet you this morning."

Y/N bowing down her head.  Her heartbeat became more crazy.  She is totally melt with Seokjin's words.  Seokjin look at Y/N's face again and her face turned red.  He started to laugh and suddenly he got an idea.

"Your face remind me to something."

"What is it oppa?"

"A tomato since your face is totally red right now."

"Oppa how dare you!"

Seokjin run away from Y/N because she is trying to chase him.  Jimin look at the sweet couple and started to smile.  I hope that you guys stay together so that Y/N could laugh like that for most all the time, Jimin's mumbled.  Even though he not loose any hope yet, but after looking at Y/N's bright eyes when she is with Seokjin, he is now realize how sincere Y/N's love towards that guy.  

-----------------------------------------------

About 1 hour and 10 minutes later, they finally had arrived safely at Jeju Island.  But they need to wait for their bus again before they can reach at the destination.  After waiting for 10 minutes, the buses are finally arrived.  All of the students get in to the buses  happily as they can't wait to reach there.  Seokjin who is sitting next to Y/N look at her.  Her head is on his shoulder.  Y/N is sound asleep as during in the flight she can't even take a rest because of Jimin forcing her to play an online game that time.

Seokjin look at Jimin, that guy is sound asleep too.  Not long after that Seokjin close his eyes too until all of them reach at the camp site.

-------------------------------------------------

50 minutes later, they finally reach at the camp site.  The view is beautiful and the place is quite huge too.  There is a place to set up your tent, a few of comfortable rooms, a place to make a campfire, barbeque space and many more.   Their teachers divided them into 10 groups and in each groups will get 5 people as their teammates.  Jimin, Seokjin and the other 3 people had been chosen to be in one group.  They choose to sleep in the tent that near the bathroom.

While Y/N sleep in the room with her team.  She glad that her roommates are in the different class, so it will be less awkward between them.  Their first activity is to cook for the dinner.  They need to vote who are going to cook for their dinner tonight.  As the result had been announced, Y/N and Seokjin got the highest vote among of the others.  They decided to cook the easiest menu for their friends and Seokjin didn't expect that this activity would be the most memorable moments in his life.

"Oppa I don't know that you can cook."

"Of course I can! What else I can't do huh?"

"Stop doing the dad jokes.  Yes you can't do that."

They both giggles.  Seokjin is making hand-pulled dough soup (sujebi) while Y/N is making tuna gimbap.  Several of the students were there to help them too including Jimin.  He is helping Y/N to roll the rice after Y/N put the tuna on it.

"Jimin you should help me, it's hard to knead the dough you know."

"You should choose the other menu not sujebi.  It will take a lot of time to making it."

"That's why you need to help me dude."

"Fine~ Y/N your boyfriend is so bossy"

"My boyfriend is your friend too Jimin ah."

Jimin put some flour on Seokjin's cheeks and that's make Seokjin startled.

"Is that funny huh?"

"Of course! You look like an idiot."

"Come here I will show to you who is the real idiot here."

Jimin run away from Seokjin, while Seokjin is trying to chase him.  Y/N laugh at the two boys.  Boys always be boys.

"Hey stop playing! We need to cook!"

Around 3 minutes they had been playing with the flour, that place became a little bit messy with the flour.  The ground are now covered by the flour.  After 1 hour and a half they cooked for their dinner, finally all of them could eat the food together.  Y/N taste Seokjin's sujebi.  Delicious! His sujebi is better than hers.  Seokjin smile after he look at Y/N's reaction.  He glad that Y/N likes it.  

At night, they do some ice breaking activity.  They been divided into two groups on that night, one group for the boys and the other one for the girls.  It was such a great activity and for the next night, they need to show their hidden talent to all of the students.  Suddenly Seokjin smile.  He know what to show for tomorrow night.  He hopes that he can show that talent to his girlfriend, Y/N.

END FOR CHAPTER 24.