39- Chuseok Day

Y/N open her eyes, she could see the clouds and a few birds through the hospital's window.  She wondered what time is it right now and she tried to reach for her phone. But then she realized another hand on her stomach, she quickly turn her head to look at her back.  She could see Seokjin who is still sleeping behind her while hugging her.  She smile. Y/N still can't believe it that both of them are now back into their relationship again.  After facing a lot of challenging days before this, now both of them in a good relationship.

Seokjin realized that Y/N are awake now and that's make he hug her tighter than before. He pat slowly on Y/N's stomach.  What a wonderful night yesterday!

"Are you awake baby?"

His hand keep patting on Y/N's stomach, while his another hand is using as Y/N's pillow.  Y/N nodded as the answer.  She could feel Seokjin's warm breath through her neck.  Y/N then decided to turn her body and that's make both of them are facing each other.  She could see Seokjin's body who is now half naked is smiling at her.  Seokjin pull her into his arm and that's make Y/N's face is now at his chest.

"Oppa why your chest is so wide?"

"Because I workout every single day."

"You should stop working out everyday oppa."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid that maybe I can't handle it anymore."

"Hey stob it!"

They both giggles happily.  Y/N hopes that both of them can be like this for a long time without thinking about the other problem.  Suddenly Y/N remembered about something.  She quickly wake up and look at Seokjin.  Seokjin who were playing with her hair a little bit surprised by her action.

"Why?"

"Oppa you should go to the school right now! You're getting late."

"No I want to accompany you."

"Your parents will mad on you."

"Why should parents mad on their child when the school give their child 3 days for rest?"

Y/N become speechless.  3 days for rest? Is there any celebration today? Why am I getting forgetful lately? Arghhh stupid me!

"3 days for rest?"

"It's Chuseok day Y/N, did you forget?"

Oh dear... How can I forget about this? Shame on you Y/N.

"Take some rest dear, I want to take a bath."

Seokjin waking up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom in the room.  Y/N still didn't say any words.  It's Chuseok day.  Y/N suddenly feel a little bit emotional.  Usually both Mr. Jung and her will come to her mother's memorial to celebrate together with her.  But now, she can't do that because of her condition and her father who is in France right now.  She is crying now.  How she missed her mother so bad right now, but she can't meet with her.

15 minutes later, Seokjin get out from the bathroom while he drying his hair using a mini towel.  He got shocked after he saw Y/N cried.  He walk as fast as he could and pull her into his body.  He tried to calm her by patting her back slowly.  

"Shhh baby don't cry..."

"I-I missed m-my mom... I-I want t-to meet h-her..."

"Okay let's meet your mom tomorrow... shhh don't cry."

Y/N trying to calm herself.  She put her face on his chest while hugging him tightly.  She believe on his words that they will meet her mother by tomorrow.  Mom, wait for me okay? I'll come to you soon with your future son in-law.

----------------------------------------------

On the evening around 3:00 p.m., Jimin came to visit Y/N at the hospital.  He brought a lot of fruits and foods to eat with them today.  Y/N and Seokjin a little bit surprised because they didn't expect that Jimin would bring a lot of food to eat today.

"Hey Park Jimin, why did you bring all of this food here? Do you want to open a market in this building?"

"Hyeong, you know that Y/N is sick right? So she need to eat all of this food."

"Jimin ah, I'm not that sick you know? It's just my leg sprained and I need a lot of rest, that's it."

"Aigooo this kid, he is now act like an old man."

"But I'm younger than you hyeong."

"Enough you two, Jimin ah you can put all of this food in that fridge."

Y/N point it on a fridge that opposite with her bed.  She still can't believe it that Jimin will bring a lot of food.  Is he want me to stay for a long time at the hospital? Gosh Park Jimin.

"So when did you can get out from the hospital? Next week? Or next month?"

"It's tomorrow dude."

"What?! H-How about the food?"

"Aigooo Jimin ah, you should ask me first before you bring all of that food."

"Okay then let's eat some of that food because it's Chuseok day today."

Both Seokjin and Jimin take out 4 dishes from the fridge to three of them eat together.  The dishes are spinach, chicken gimbap, rice and kimchi jiggae.  All of 4 dishes are cooked by Jimin's mother.  Y/N feel overwhelmed because she didn't have a chance yet to meet with Jimin's mother, but his mother give her this kind of dishes to her.

The three of them eat while talking about random topic.  Y/N smiled.  Even though she can't celebrate it with her parents this year, but she glad that now she has two bestfriend who can accompany her.  Seokjin look at Y/N's face before he realize that Y/N is about to cry, he quickly hold her hand and smile at her.  Y/N know that Seokjin trying to give her some strength, she holding back his hand and tried to give him a beautiful smile to him. 

Jimin look at his watch, it's almost 7 p.m. How fast times fly nowadays.  He stand up from the chair as it's time to go back home right now.

"Hey Y/N, it's almost 7 p.m.  I think that I need to go back home now."

"Oh really? Take care Jimin and don't forget to comeback here okay?"

"Yes miss... Hyeong? Did you forget the way back of your home?"

"Of course I remember! I'm not that old okay! Aigoooo"

Jimin and Y/N laugh out loud after hearing to Seokjin's nagging.  Seokjin quickly packed all of his stuff in his bag.  Before he leave Y/N alone tonight, he hug tightly Y/N's body as he not ready to leave her yet.

"That's enough hyeong, you will meet with her again tomorrow."

Jimin pulling Seokjin's bag and that's make he need to follow Jimin no matter what.

"Stop pulling me dude, I know how to walk."

"Hurry up hyeong!"

"Bye baby I see you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"

When the door is closed, Y/N feel a little bit empty.  It's not too long after both of them left this room but she already feel the emptiness in her heart.  Please get up now sun because I can't wait for tomorrow's agenda!  It's kinda stupid to waking up the sun at 7:15 p.m.  Let's rest and having some fun time alone in the hospital for the last time!

END FOR CHAPTER 39.