11- The Confession

Finally after the whole tough week of examination, today is the last day for their examination.  She could not believe that it's been two month after she transferring into Daejeon High School. For the whole two month, she has been through a lot of thing in this school.   She glad that she had friends like Jimin and Seokjin oppa in this school.

After the examination is over, Y/N and Jimin go to the gym to meet with Seokjin.  They already know his favorite place in this school.  Either he practice for the upcoming match or just to playing , he must be there.

"Hyeong!"

Jimin called for Seokjin as they arrived at the gym.  As always he is playing basketball alone. 

"Hey, how was your English paper earlier? Good or bad?"

"Worst. Hyeong stop asking me, I want to play."

Seokjin pass the ball to Jimin and the best friend started to playing together.  Y/N look at them with a big smile, just like a proud mother.  As usual she take out her favorite story book and started to read.  She didn't realize how long did she read the book, until the two boys called her name.

"Hey Y/N let's go to the convenience store! I'm hungry."

Jimin show his pout just to make Y/N feel sympathy to him. She close her book and push slowly Jimin's head.  

"Aigoooo it's your fault because you didn't eat any kind of food during lunch time."

Jimin show a guilty face to her.

"Hehe sorry Y/N.  Can we go now? Pleaseeee."

"Fine let's go now before you are dying here."

Jimin and Seokjin giggles after they heard Y/N's word.  Jimin and Y/N walk together but Seokjin walk a little bit slow behind them.  He look at Y/N silently. From behind he can see how beautiful Y/N, little that he know his heart is beating a little bit faster than before.  He don't know what to do.

------------------------------------------------------------- 

The three friends were walking together to the convenience store.  They talk, laugh and play some games while they were eating at the convenience store.  About an hour and a half after spending their together, the three of them were deciding to walked back home and saying good bye to each other.

Y/N feel something strange, like someone were following her right now.  She take out the pepper spray, just in case if her instinct were correct.  She walk a little bit faster, so that the person couldn't follow her.  As a result of walking too fast, she tripped and felt on the road.  Y/N could feel someone's hand on her shoulder and that's make she scream loudly.

"ARRGHH! Go away!"

"Hey hey Y/N it's me, Seokjin."

She turn her head and look at the tall figure.  She now feel a little bit relieved and all of her bad thought were flying away.

"Oppa what are you doing here?"

Seokjin take out something in his pocket.  It was her phone! Gosh how can I forgot about this?

"Here, you forget your phone.  You left it at the convenience store."

"Oh my god! Thanks oppa."

Seokjin give her phone back and trying to help Y/N to stand up after she tripped.

"Where is your house? I'll accompany you."

"Ermm... at the end of this road."

Along the road, they talk about random topic to break the silence between them.  Y/N could feel her heartbeat beat a little faster than before.   Gosh can you keep calm? He probably could hear you if you keep pounding like this!

"Erm Y/N?"

"Y-Yes?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"But before that, can you promise me something?"

"What?"

"Don't tell Jimin about this, never. Okay?"

"Okay I'm promise."

Damn, what if I can't promise it? I need to be more careful in making the promise with someone.

   "So actually... I have a crush on you Y/N."

Y/N stop her step after she heard Seokjin's confession.  Wait, am I dreaming? Or am I miss heard about that? 

"C-Can you repeat that again oppa?"

"I like you Y/N, since I accompany you at the school clinic."

Y/N still cannot believe it.  He likes me? This handsome guy.... likes me? For real? Oh My God!

"I also know that Jimin has a crush on you because the way he look at you and the way he show his shining eyes to you when he talked.  Please don't tell Jimin about my confession to you."

Y/N become speechless. 

"You don't need to tell me about your feeling Y/N..... but I hope the same thing from you."

Y/N couldn't hear the last word as Seokjin lowered his voice.  But Y/N pretty sure that Seokjin hope the same thing from her.  What should I do now? She become more confused about her feeling after Seokjin makes the confession. So... this is how the feeling when the two boys like you on the same time? Just like in the drama on television!  

END FOR CHAPTER 11.

Sorry if this chapter were a little bit clingy 😅 but I'm trying to express Seokjin's feeling in this chapter.  It's okay I'll do better in the next chapter!