13- Theme Park II

Seokjin feels so uncomfortable around Hae Won for a day, for him Hae Won such an annoying girl who is craving for his attention.  On lunch time earlier, Hae Won paid for his food and she sit in front of him.  Hae Won keep staring on Seokjin and make Jimin and Y/N feel uncomfortable too! What's wrong with this girl?

Along the way to the viking's section, Hae Won trying to hinder Y/N from walk too close with Seokjin, but her first attempt were failed because Y/N walk a little bit faster after she know about her agenda.  Hae Won grab Y/N's hands and that's make Y/N have to stop immediately.

"What?"

"Can you walk a little bit slow?"

"Why? Any reason for that?"

Y/N's words makes Hae Won speechless, because she don't have any reason for that.  Jimin and Seokjin turned their head to look after the two girls. 

"Hey what are you doing back there? Girls hurry up before the line becomes more long!"

"Okay!"

Y/N trying to let go of her hands, she then look at Hae Won fiercely.

"Can you stop doing that Hae Won? It's annoyed me."

Y/N catch up the boys steps and leaving Hae Won alone at the back.  Hae Won stomping her feet to show her dissatisfaction towards Y/N.  Hae Won's jealousy were control her body and that's make what ever Y/N does to Seokjin makes her heart ache. 

-----------------------------------------------

They are lining up at the viking's section and about a few more people before their turn.  Y/N is scrolling her social media while waiting for their turn, well she didn't have anything to say it so she just keep silent.  Jimin who is standing beside Y/N look at her, he is amazed by Y/N's face, from the shape of her lips until her beautiful eyelashes. Her flawless skin too! How can he didn't fall into this beautiful girl right? 

But Jimin also know that he is not the only man who has a crush on her, so he decided to keep silent about this and he already make a promise to himself for not tell her about this.  It's hurt but that's the only way for him to have a silent crush on her and also as her best friend. 

Seokjin who were standing behind them is staring at Jimin's action.  His heart ache for seeing that scene.  That should be me standing beside Y/N not Jimin.  This is all Hae Won's fault.  She grab Seokjin's hand and ask him if he can walk with her because she feels a little bit lonely.  Jimin who  were saw that scene takes his chance to walk with Y/N until to the pirate ship's section. 

After a long wait, finally it's their turn!  Y/N choose to sit close to the side of viking while Seokjin who were saw the empty seat beside Y/N quickly take that seat.  Jimin showing his dissatisfied face to both of them before he decided to sit behind Y/N's seat.  Hae Won look at both Seokjin and Y/N, she could see that Y/N's happy face because Seokjin is sitting beside her.  She walk towards Jimin and she had ordered him to change the seat because she want to sit behind Y/N.  Jimin just followed her ordered even though he didn't like it.

The viking started to begin.  Y/N hold Seokjin's hand without realize about it because she afraid of heights.  Seokjin look at their hands, Y/N hold him tightly.  He let it Y/N hold his hand and he started to enjoy the viking.

When the viking become higher than before, Hae Won started to have a crazy idea.  She unclip the seatbelt and trying to pull Y/N's shoulder.  Y/N  grope her shoulder because she feels like something were trying to pull her.  Y/N trying to look at back and she could see Hae Won who is pulling her shoulder, aggressively. 

"Let me go Hae Won!"

Y/N trying to speak in the high tone because she want to Hae Won stop pulling her shoulder.  Jimin look at Y/N after he heard kind of screamed from her before he look at Hae Won's hand is pulling Y/N's shoulder.  Jimin grab Hae Won's hand with hope that Hae Won will stop doing that to Y/N.

"Hae Won stop doing that to her!"

After a few times of trying, finally Jimin managed to pull Hae Won's hand from keep pulling Y/N's shoulder.  Suddenly, Hae Won's body were unbalanced due to she unclip the seatbelt earlier and that's make she almost fall but thanks to Jimin because he grab Hae Won's hands as soon as possible after he saw it.  

When the viking had come to an end, Seokjin look at Y/N and he is totally shock after he saw Y/N were in pain.

"Y/N are you okay? What happened to you"

Not long after that, there are two workers of the theme park come towards them.

"Miss are you okay? I saw you from the beginning, that girl trying to hurt you right?"

Seokjin were totally confused about this.  What's going on between Hae Won and Y/N earlier?

"Are you blind? I'm not trying to hurt her, I'm just touch her shoulder that's it I swear!"

"Hae Won just be honest please, I saw all of your action earlier."

While Jimin and Hae Won keep arguing, Seokjin lift Y/N's body and followed the wokers order.  He blaming himself for not getting alert about this situation earlier and he feels sorry to Y/N.

"Oppa take me to the hospital please, it's hurt."

"Alright don't worry, we're waiting for the paramedic to pick up us here."

"Please don't tell my dad about this, I'm begging you."

"Alright I'm promise."

 After a few minutes later, the two of them arrived safely at the hospital and Y/N has to be warded due to her shoulder were dislocate.  Jimin were arrived a little bit late after he is done giving testified at the police station about Hae Won's wrong doing at the theme park earlier.  Seokjin glad that nothing serious happen on Y/N but he will never forgive Hae Won about what she had done today.  NEVER!

END FOR CHAPTER 13.