8- The Apology

Y/N look at her phone screen, Saturday, 10:00 a.m..  It is too early to get up from her bed, but if she didn't wake up at this moment, her father will said "No man will marry you if you woke up late in the morning."  So she didn't have any choice then.  Y/N take a bath, drying her hair, applying the skincare routine and choose her favourite outfit of the day.  She choose a plain white shirt with a short blue pants.  Nice! 

Then she making her bed and take her phone before going to the downstairs.  She could see her father were taking a sip of coffee while looking at his schedule.

"Good morning father!"

"Morning? It's already 10:30 a.m.. It should be noon darling."

Y/N take a seat beside her father.  She showed an innocent smile to him.

"10:30 a.m. it's still in the morning father, relax."

"Aigooo no man will marry you then."

Y/N take a slice of bread and the strawberry jam before she continue to ask her father.

"Are you at home for the whole day?"

"Of course not! I need to meet a client at 11:45  a.m."

"Until?"

"Midnight maybe, don't forget to lock the door before you going to sleep darling."

"Alright."

"Eat slowly darling, I need to go right now. Sorry I can't accompany you for today. Have a nice day sweet heart!"

Y/N waving at her father until she can't see him anymore. Sigh. I'm lonely again. So what should I do now? After she washed the dishes, she go to the living room and trying to search any movie that she would like to watch for that day.  Suddenly her phone rang indicate there were a new message from someone. 

What are you doing~  11:15 a.m. - Park Jimin

Hold on, what's wrong with this guy today? The way he send the message just now makes Y/N feel goosebumps. 

Nothing, what do you want?  11:17 a.m.  - Y/N

Let's lunch together. Please🥺  11:18 a.m.  -Park Jimin

Oh Goshhh... Since when this boy know how to use emoji while messaging with me? He makes me more curious.

Where?  11:20 a.m.  - Y/N

At U & I Restaurant, just two of us.  11:22 a.m.  - Park Jimin

Oh I booked at 12:30 p.m., don't be late!  11:23 a.m.  - Park Jimin

He booked at a fancy restaurant?  I don't know he is that rich! Because he act like he don't.  Y/N look at the wall clock, it's 11:25 a.m.!  Gosh I need to get ready!  She ran to the upstairs immediately.  Y/N search for a floral dress in her wardrobe and put some make up on her face.

She look herself in the mirror and a few seconds later she smiled at her own reflection

She look herself in the mirror and a few seconds later she smiled at her own reflection. Not bad!  She took a Gucci sling bag with her and she take a cab to go to the restaurant.

--------------------------------

When she arrived at the U & I Restaurant, she could see a long line to enter the restaurant.  Not longer after that, Jimin send a message.

Tell the receptionist your name is under Park Jimin's booking.  12:15 p.m.

She shock for a moment.  How did he know that I'm already here? She look up at the second level of the restaurant, she could see that Jimin is waving at her.  She grin to him as the replied to his waving.  She entered the restaurant after she had done informing to the receptionist as Jimin told her to do so.  

As Jimin could see Y/N walk towards him, he stand up from his chair and pulled the other chair for her.

"Please have a seat."

"Thanks."

Her smiled makes Jimin's heart melt again. Calm down Park Jimin.

Then a waiter came to their table and give the menu to them.

"What do you want to eat Y/N?"

"Erm... I want spaghetti carbonara with cold peach tea."

"And you sir?"

"Give me the same thing as she had ordered."

After the waiter took their order, he give them some space to talk to each other.

"So why are you bring me here?"

She asked.  It's a little bit weird if he doesn't have any special occasion to bring her at this fancy restaurant.

"I want to apologize to you, about yeah you know right?"

Y/N nodded her head.  Yeah he didn't need to explain about that anymore.

"An apology at this fancy restaurant? I don't even know that you are that rich Park Jimin."

He grin to Y/N's word.  Yeah he never told her about his identity yet, because he is not the type who likes to show off their assets to the public. Maybe sometimes?  Their conversation were interrupted by the waiter who wanted to serve their food.  

"Thank you."

After both of them say thanks to the waiter, they started to eat and continue their conversation.

"So what does the discipline teacher told you?"

"Well, he told me that I can't join the upcoming tournament for twice in a row."

"That's better than you have to moved to another school."

"Yeah you are right."

"Why did you punch him?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows, confused.

"Seokjin oppa."

"Ahhhh~"

He started to nodded.  Well about this, how can I tell her? Be honest or keep lying?

"Nothing serious."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup, I'm sure."

"But you still have to apologize to him, not only me Jimin."

"Am I have another choice for that?"

"No you don't, you have to apologize to him. You punched him remember? You're not tickled him."

"Okay fine~"

Their deep conversation were end on 2:15 p.m. It was such a wonderful day to her.  Y/N said thanks to Jimin before they parted to their own ways.

END FOR CHAPTER 8.

Sorry if this chapter is a little bit long~  But I hope that you enjoy it!  Have a nice day!