4- P.E Class II

Y/N trying to open her eyes but she can't open it, so she just staying on her position and wait until she is totally fine to do so.  She heard a footsteps but she didn't know who is it.  That person walk near her and pull something to get closer with her.

"Y/N I'm sorry."

That was Jimin's voice! Why he act like that? Sorry for what? Y/N still confused about it.

"I should have know about it when your face were pale a few hours ago, I should take you to the school clinic earlier after I'm seeing you like that.  I'm sorry Y/N."

She guessed that now she is in the school clinic and her position right now is lying on the bed, but the question is.... HOW?

Then, another footsteps come towards them.

" Hey Jimin, I can look after her... so you can go back to your class."

This voice sounds familiar but she couldn't recall about it.

"Are you sure hyeong? What about your class?"

"Well I told the teacher that I'm sick, so she give me the permission to stay here until I'm okay."

Seokjin oppa? He's here?! Oh My God! How can I supposed to get up right now? Okay let's keep pretending to sleep!

"Alright hyeong, I will be back soon on 2 o'clock."

Then Jimin walk to their classroom and now in that room were just Seokjin and Y/N.  She is so nervous right now.

A few minutes after Jimin left that room, Seokjin just shut his mouth while Y/N still have not decided if she want to stay lying on the bed or get up as soon as possible.  Why did this boy want to stay with me? This is so awkward! I can't handle this situation anymore!

Y/N decided to open up her eyes and started to look around the room.

"Y/N? Are you awake? Wait I'll call the doctor."

Y/N trying to remember what has happened to her and why she could be here.  The doctor walk towards her and started to check her conditions.

"Are you feel dizzy Y/N?"

"No doctor."

"Are you hungry?"

"Ermm.. kinda"

"Okay I'll give you the food in a few minutes."

After Y/N nodded as the answer for the doctor's question, she look at Seokjin face, he seems worried about her.

"Are you really okay Y/N?"

"Of course! Ermm.. why senior?"

"You are fainted earlier at the field."

Y/N didn't answer anything to Seokjin because she's trying to remember that scene.

"Ermm.... senior?"

"Yes?"

"Who carried me when I was fainted at the field?"

"I did."

Y/N shock for a moment, she didn't expect that Seokjin would carried her.  She thought that it was Jimin who carried her but she was wrong.

"Thank you senior."

"For what?"

"For carrying me."

"Not a bad deal for me, unless you want to pay me back."

Y/N stared at the boy, another shock.  But then he started to laugh when he saw Y/N's reaction about his words.