55- The Last Day

2 weeks later

Y/N is busy packing all of her cloths in the luggage, as she will move to the France tomorrow.  After her dad heard about what happened to her, he told Y/N to move in to the France as soon as possible.  But she will go to the airport alone tomorrow as Tae Hyun will not accompany her to that country.  She is kinda excited to go that country, but at the same time she feels a little bit sad.  She sighed.  You should be happy Y/N!  It's been several of months you didn't meet with your own dad!

Y/N open her cupboard and she could see a big box in that cupboard.  She open that big box and kinda surprised after she saw the stuff in that big box.  A white dress? Is this from my dad? She took out the dress and try to wear it.  It's beautiful!  She look at the big box again as she want to know more about it.  She take a mini purple letter in that box and begin to read it.

Dear Y/N,

I hope that you can wear this beautiful dress in upcoming Spring Day.  I promised to you that I will protect you and take care of you for the rest of my life~

                                                                                                                                         Sincerely, 

                                                                                                                    Your Boyfriend, Kim Seokjin 🤍

Kim Seokjin? I've never heard that name before.  But why is this guy claim it as my boyfriend? Is he a stalker? Oh God! This is scary! She quickly undress that dress and put it back in that big box.

"Tae Hyun ah!!!"

Tae Hyun who is relaxing in the living room run as fast as he could after he heard Y/N calling out his name from her room.  He trying to take a breath first before he could answering her.

"Y-Yes?"

Y/N throw that big box in front of Tae Hyun.  He's clueless.  What is this?

"Throw it away that big box, I don't want to see it anymore."

"Throw it?  Who give you this big box?"

"One of my stalker and he claimed it as my boyfriend, his name is Kim Seokjin.  Just throw it Tae Hyun ah, I don't need that box."

Seokjin hyeong? Gosh I will not throw away this box.  Never!  How dare she called her own boyfriend as a stalker? Keep calm Kang Tae Hyun, don't you forget that this girl didn't remember anything since that tragedy?  He sighed. Tae Hyun just take that big box without questioning anything.  He put that big box on the store and after that he lock that room so that Y/N can't open it.  I hope that one day you will remember about this big box Y/N. 

-------------------------------------------

Ding Dong!

Suddenly someone is ringing the door bell.  Y/N who is still in the room startled  after she heard the bell rang.  Today Mr. Jeon is taking a day off as his daughter have a sports day at her school.  So nobody were there at the entrance gate.

"Tae Hyun ah!! Can you look at the entrance gate for awhile?!"

Silent~  Geez! Where is it that boy?