54- The Tragedy (Last)

Tae Hyun walk around in the hospital building as Y/N told him that she want to be alone at this moment.  He then decided to buy a cup of coffee at the coffee machine that is near the entrance door.  Even though he is still young, but lately he easily got tired after he had to stay for the whole day in the hospital just to taking care of Y/N.  Well at least coffee makes my body a little bit warm.

He choose to be sit on a bench which is at the hospital's garden.  Several of patients are walking around at the garden just to get a fresh air there.  It's nice to see their happy face even though they are not in the good condition of health.  Suddenly he saw a familiar face who is sitting alone on the bench that is opposite with him right now.  He walk towards that person just to make sure that he saw a person and not a ghost at this hour.  

"Park Jeongwoo ssi?"

Jeongwoo look at Tae Hyun's face.  He is totally surprised.  Who is he? How did he know my name?

"Who are you?"

"I'm Kang Tae Hyun... Y/N's secretary."

When Jeongwoo is about to leave him there, Tae Hyun quickly grab his hand.  Jeongwoo then sit back on that bench but he didn't have any encouragement to look at Tae Hyun's face right now as he is still afraid.

"How are you? Are you okay?"

Jeongwoo just nodded.  He want to remain silent.. but he guessed he can't do that right now.

"Don't worry.. Y/N will not recognize you."

Jeongwoo look at Tae Hyun with full of question on his mind.  What is this boy talking about? She will not recognize me anymore?

"What do you mean she will not recognize me?"

"She forgot everything now as she is traumatized with that tragedy."

"That tragedy?"

"Yup.... The moment when Seokjin dead on her laps after Hae Won killed him."

Speechless.  Jeongwoo can't say anything right now as he is totally speechless.  But at the same time he feels guilty about that tragedy.

"How about my sister? Do you know anything about her?"

"The cops said that... she will get a punishment.. which is.. death sentence."

Jeongwoo drops a tear as he can't believe it about this.

"When?"

"Next month... I'm sorry for that Jeongwoo ssi."

--------------------------------------------------

It's been 9 days since the tragic tragedy, finally the doctor said that Y/N can go back home tomorrow.  Tae Hyun could see how happy Y/N when she know that her condition is getting better.  Yes her condition is getting better but not her memory, she still can't remember anything after she had awake from the coma.  Tae Hyun still doesn't loose any hope for her, and hoping one day that she could remember about this soon.

That evening he decided to visit his friend Park Jimin before they go back home tomorrow.  He will make sure that Y/N is asleep first so that he can sneak out easily without being questioned by Y/N.  He wait about 45 minutes to Y/N fall asleep but... she is still awake.

"Y/N ah... don't you feel sleepy?"

"Not really... why?"

"Nothing."

Y/N look at Tae Hyun's face.  Did he want to go somewhere else?

"Do you want to go somewhere else Tae Hyun ah?"