29- The Encounters

2 days before the new semester begin, Y/N decided to stay at home and she want to enjoy her time for the whole 2 days.  Y/N go to the downstairs to watch some movies  that might interested her.  Before that she make her favorite drink first, cold peach tea to enjoy it with the movie that she's gonna watch it.  On her way to the living room again, she could see her dad is there too.  She is now slowly approach her dad.

"Dad?  Lately I think you are always at home.  Is everything okay at the boutique?"

"Of course everything is okay dear, why?"

"No I'm just wondering about it."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh look at her daughter before he continued to talk.

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Yes, why dad?"

"I want you to meet with him tomorrow."

"Him? Who is he?"

"You will know about it tomorrow.  Don't forget okay?"

"Okay dad."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh left her daughter alone at the living room, he want to give her some space to think about her tomorrow's dates.  While Y/N back to choose the movies, she keep wondering who is the person that she will meet for tomorrow?  Is she know about that person or did he know about me?  After a moments she think about it, now she back to focusing on the movie.

"Forget about that man first, now let's watch the movie."

----------------------------------------

Today is the day, Y/N need to meet the mysterious guy as her dad told about it yesterday.  Her dad give her a new formal outfit just to wear it for today.  She look at the outfit, am I gonna attend to a blind date today?  She is so curious right now about that mysterious guy.  But she still wear it anyway even though she didn't feel want to go.  The outfit is all in white but except for the bag.

  The outfit is all in white but except for the bag

The outfit look just nice on her body.  She glad that her dad know her taste in fashion as her dad always teach her about that, because he really hopes that one day Y/N will take over all the  boutiques.  When she go to the downstairs, she could see her dad at the living room.  Mr. Jung Tae Oh smile at her daughter after he saw her.  

"Are you ready dear?"

"Kinda... Could you please tell me who is that guy?"

"You will know it soon dear."

Not long after that her driver, Mr. Song arrive in front of her house.  He get out from the car and open an umbrella for her as the weather for today is rainy.  She hugs her dad before they left the house.  After she get in to the car, Mr. Song started to drove the car and leave the house.  I hope that this kind of encounter is not a blind date, because if this is a blind date she's gonna dead with Seokjin oppa tomorrow, she mumbled.

------------------------------------------

Along the way to meet with that mysterious guy, Y/N spot something familiar.  This road seems familiar to her.  She tried to looking around to see the neighborhood and yes! It is totally familiar to her sight.  A few seconds later, all of her thoughts become true.  She become speechless.  He wants to meet with me at his house?!  Mr. Song park the car at the house's porch.  He then walk quickly to the left side where is Y/N is sitting right now.  He open the door widely to make sure that Y/N could get out from the car.

Y/N walk slowly as she look around the house to.  The house still look the same.  From there she could see a young woman is walking towards her while pushing the old man's wheelchair.  The old man waving at her with his big smile.  Y/N know that he must be missed her after their last encounter before this.

"Oh my daughter I miss you dear!"

Y/N hugs that old man.  She is wiping his tears, his happy tears.  She then smile at the old man and kiss his hand.

"Do you miss me father?"

"I miss you a lot dear! How are you sweetie?"

"I'm doing great father, how about you?"

"So do I dear, oh forgot that he is waiting for you inside the house. You should meet with him now."

Y/N nodded her head as the answer to that old man.  She walk slowly into the house.  Inside of the house she could see the stuff at the living room had changed and quite different form 2 years ago.  There are 3 cozy sofa, one coffee table at the center of the sofas, a piano behind the sofa but near to a curtain.  All of the stuff are in white color except for the piano.

She step slowly at the stairs, her heart started to pounding crazily.  It was not too long from their past encounter, but she don't know why she feels a little bit nervous now.  When she is already at the third floor of this house, she could see that he is waiting at the veranda.  She become closer with him and standing not too far behind that guy.

"Hey...."

That guy turn his head and look at her. He is smiling.

"You are here? Have a sit."

Y/N just followed what he ask for and waiting for his next question.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine."

Then both of them keep silent for a moments.  Y/N feels a little bit awkward to talk with this guy or as known as her ex husband.  But Y/N can't stay any longer in this 'silence' so she just ask whatever she want to ask.

"So what's your point to bring me here?"

"Well... I just want to meet with you, that's it."

"That's it? You just want to waste my time huh?"

Y/N get up from her the sofa as she want to leave and get out from this house.  But unfortunately, Sehun quickly grab her hand and that's make her stop.

"Please don't go yet, I already told my father that you will stay here until dinner time."

"You what???"

"Sorry but I have to tell that because father is so excited to meet with you again, after our divorce last year."

Y/N become speechless.  She know about that.  Last year when both of them had officially divorced, she decided to not contact one of his family anymore.  Now she realize that her decision were not quite brilliant.  She still need to meet with her ex husband and her ex in-laws even though she didn't have any good relationship with their son anymore.

END FOR CHAPTER 29.

p/s: Is there any readers until this chapter?  If you are still here, I just want to say thank you a lot to you😭  Even though the storylines are a little bit bored, but you guys still read this kind of story🥺 Thank you sooo much!❤