20- The Gossip II

It's been 2 days since the fake news got viral about Y/N's 'pregnancy', and it's been 2 days Y/N didn't come to school.  Jimin know that Y/N feel embarrassed about that news, even thought it was fake at all.  Nobodies in this school want to believe on her because they are more believe with Hae Won's manipulate story.  I need to settle down this fake news and make Hae Won kick from this school immediately.

After school, Jimin rush go to the Seokjin's classroom.  Luckily Seokjin is there and his class is about to end soon.  5 minutes later, Seokjin's class had to an end, and he quickly approach him.

"Hyeong packing up quickly and follow me."

"Wait dude, where do you want to go?"

"Just follow me! Quick!"

Seokjin packing up a little bit faster as he is told to do so.  The two best friends went to the field together and Jimin is making sure that nobody is following them until now.  

"What's wrong?"

"Hyeong when did the last time you chatting with Y/N?"

"2 days ago and I've been try to call her yesterday but she didn't pick up my call."

"Same hyeong and I miss her a lot!"

Seokjin look at Jimin, fiercely.

"I mean as a friend hyeong, please don't mad on me."

Seokjin punch Jimin's shoulder slowly before he started to laugh.

"I know dude."

"So any ideas for this case?"

"Sehun."

"What?"

"Look!  That's Sehun right?"

Jimin look at the direction that Seokjin already point it .  It's Sehun.  The question is, why is he here? In this school?  Both of them run towards Sehun as fast as they could.  When they already in front of him, they take a breath for awhile before they started to asking him.

"Hyeong what are you doing here?"

"Seokjin and Jimin? Well I'm here because I need to discuss something with the school principal about our project. Is this your school?"

Both Seokjin and Jimin nodded their head.  Jimin look at Seokjin before they look at Sehun back.  Suddenly an idea came in their mind.  Now they know how to solve this problem.

--------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin, Jimin and Sehun went to the food stall near to their school.  They told everything to Sehun.  Sehun look shock and speechless after he heard about that fake news.

"Where did that bad girl get the news?"

"I don't know hyeong, but this fake news makes Y/N embarrassed and she did not came to school for 2 days in a row."

"So we need you to do a favor."

"What is it?"

"I want you to come to our school tomorrow and we will announce it to everyone during the recess."

Sehun silent for awhile before he continue to speak up.

"How about Y/N?"

"Don't tell Y/N about this but you can tell to her father, let him know because we want both of you come to the school tomorrow."