57- Spring Day

It's been a week since Y/N coming back from Canada, but she still didn't visit that place yet.  She sighed.  When can I go there? I hope that I can go there now but, Tae Hyun still need some rest right now.  Y/N could see Tae Hyun is playing with Jin Woo at the living room.  4 days ago when Tae Hyun arrived at this house, she could see how happy Jin Woo is.  She glad that Jin Woo loves Tae Hyun that much.

Y/N then walk slowly to the living room as she want to sit there with them.  Tae Hyun who is noticed about Y/N's appearance quickly trying to sit properly in front of her.  

"Aren't you tired?"

"Tired of what? Playing with Jin Woo?"

Y/N nodded.  Sometimes she feels a little bit pity with him.  At a very young age, he need sacrifice everything for Jin Woo and her.

"Why would I feel tired? Playing with Jin Woo is my favorite times! I'm okay darling, don't worry about me."

Even though they had been married for 4 years now, but both of them still feel a little bit awkward with each other.  She think that, maybe because she still had a feeling towards Kim Seokjin.  Yes... After 1 year she had been struggling to recover her memory back, now Y/N remembered all of the things about that boy named Kim Seokjin.  She still remembered how she cried because of she feels sorry about forgetting him and started to realize about his death a little bit late, even though it's been a year since that tragedy.

Suddenly she remembered about something.  That big box! Did Tae Hyun really throw away that box? Hopefully not...

"Tae Hyun ah.. Did you remember about that big box?"

"Big box? Which one?"

"That I once told you to throw away that big box, remember?"

"Oh! That big box? No I didn't throw it away, I keep it."

"Where?"

"In the store room, go and check it out if that big box still there."

Y/N quickly run as fast as she could to the store room.  Luckily that room is unlock now, so that she can entered the room easily.  In that room, she could see a lot of big box there. Geez... how could I find it?!  Jin Woo who is saw his mummy suddenly run from the living room to the store room feel a little bit curious about it.

"Where did mommy go daddy?"

"To the store room dear."

"Why? Did mommy want to play hide-and-seek?"

Tae Hyun chuckles.  Aigooo this little boy, why is he so smart? He's only 4 years old!

"No dear, mommy wants to find her 'treasure'."

"Mommy wants to play treasure hunt?! I want it too!"

Jin Woo quickly run towards his mommy and that's make Tae Hyun amazed with it.  Wow, he is so fast! Just like his mommy.

"Jin Woo yah! Don't run dear.."

Tae Hyun arrived at the store a little bit late than Jin Woo.  He could see Y/N is struggling to find that big box, while he is trying to take Jin Woo... so that Y/N can searching that big box easily.

"Mommy did you find your treasure? If not let me help you."

"Wait dear.... I'm still searching for.... I found it!!"

"Yeay! We did it mommy!"

Y/N swipe the big box as it is full with the dust.  Jin Woo cough a little as the dust is flying everyway now.  Tae Hyun trying to cover Jin Woo's mouth and nose using his hand so that Jin Woo will stop coughing.  Y/N open that box, it's still there! That beautiful dress is still there! I'm glad that Tae Hyun didn't throw it away on that time.