27- The Confession II

4 days after they returned from Jeju Island, Jimin ask Y/N to meet with him at the park.  Just two of them.  Y/N wondering why did Jimin wants to meet with her alone this time? He also told Y/N to not telling this to her boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.  That's make Y/N more confused and curious about this.  She choose the comfy and suitable outfit for going to the park.  She wear a white shirt with a cardigan and a short jeans pants, since the weather now is a little bit hot.

After she is satisfied with her look in front of the mirror, she take her favorite Gucci sling bag and took a cab to go to the nearest park in her neighborhood

After she is satisfied with her look in front of the mirror, she take her favorite Gucci sling bag and took a cab to go to the nearest park in her neighborhood.  From her house to that park takes about 3 minutes only, but on that day she doesn't feel like to walk because today is the first day of her period.  

3minutes later, she finally arrived at the park that Jimin mention to her yesterday night.  She walk around the park first before she sit on the bench while waiting for her bestfriend Park Jimin.  About 10 minutes of waiting, Jimin still didn't appear in front of her.  At that time Y/N feel a little bit worry and she started to call him.  After 7 times of calling but he still didn't pick up his call, she become anxious.  She started to look around the park while calling for his name.

"Park Jimin! Where are you?!"

Several of the people at the park look at her but Y/N doesn't care about it anymore.  Finding Jimin is the most priority right now.  But unfortunately she can't see him anywhere and started to cry.  Suddenly a voice approach her from the back.

"Y/N? Why are you crying?"

She look at that figure, at for a moment she became speechless before she hugs him.

"Where have you been? Why you didn't pick up my calls?"

Jimin hug Y/N back, tightly.  He is trying to calm her after what he did to her.  If he were Y/N at that moment he will act the same way as her also.

"Shhh stop crying, I'm here Y/N."

Both of them hugging each other and stay at that position for moment before Y/N started to realize it and stop hugging him.

"Hey where did you put your phone? In the dustbin?"

"How did you know?"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"No I'm not, I want to throw something in the dustbin earlier but instead of throwing that thing, I had just throw my phone away."

Y/N didn't believe it that Jimin could to that.

"So did you get your phone back?"

"Of course! Not! I already buy the new one!"

He is showing of his new phone to her. He bought a samsung galaxy product same as his old phone before.

"I know that you are rich Park Jimin but don't waste your money."

"Now let's forget about that, can we sit over there? I bought your favorite drink."

Jimin quickly change the topic because that's not the main reason why he asked Y/N to 'dating' with him today.  Jimin grab Y/N's hand as for her to follow him to the direction that he already pointed just now.  

-----------------------------------------------

"Here your favorite drink, peach tea."

Jimin give that drink to her after they both sit on the mat near to the lake.  The weather on that day were just fine.  Some of the people at the park are playing with the kites and some of them are exercising with their families or friends.  Y/N take a sip of peach tea, ermmm delicious! 

"So why do you want to meet with me today?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"What is your dream? I mean the dream that you really want to achieve one day soon."

"To be a mother."

"A mother? Why?"

"Well... As you already know that about my daughter before, I just want to feel the same excitement and I want to do all the things that moms will do with her baby.... but I can't do it with Choon Hee before."

"But whose gonna be the father of your child? Sehun hyeong again?"

"Not him for sure."

They both silent for a moment before Jimin begin to speak.

"Can I be the father of your child?"

Y/N look at Jimin's face, she's speechless.  Am I misheard? Or did he say it wrongly?  

"Jimin are you okay?  Is that a joke?"

Jimin keep staring on her face and that's make Y/N feels a little bit nervous.  Is he sincere with his words earlier? Noooo it can't be true... Isn't it?

"I like you Y/N."

Another speechless.  This Park Jimin likes me?  

"Jimin ah... I.."

"I know.. you are not mine for now.. but I will keep hoping that one day soon you would be mine."

His answer makes Y/N's heart suddenly pounding like crazy.  Y/N don't be crazy.  Remember that you are Seokjin's girlfriend and don't you ever want to cheat with him.  Yeah Seokjin is a nice guy and he is totally different with Sehun.  But Jimin... Y/N just assume him as her friend and not more than that!  And now there are two boys who were likes her on the same time!  Y/N don't know how to react on this situation. Is this what all the heroin on the dramas feel?  It is so confusing!

END FOR CHAPTER 27.