5- Jealousy

After the incidents of Y/N hug Seokjin because he grab her hand, Jimin feels that he easily got jealousy when Y/N talking to that boy.  Everything that the boy does makes him annoyed with it.  The way he smile and laugh with Y/N makes Jimin feel that Seokjin want an attention from her.  He hates that.

Jimin also know that possibility to Y/N have a crush on Seokjin is high, because the way her eyes shining when she saw Seokjin makes he feels like that boy is better than him.  Jimin look at Y/N place, she is reading a book.  Jimin try to approach her.

"Hey Y/N, do you have time after school today?"

"Erm... I guess so. Why?"

"Can you accompany me? I have a training at the gym today."

"Sure."

Her answered makes Jimin smiling, he can't wait for the training time!

-------------------------------

It's time! Jimin pack his thing and take the school bag and he approach Y/N with a happy face.

"Y/N let's..."

Suddenly that Park Hae Won girl approach her.

"Hey Y/N do you have a free time right now?"

I can't let her go at this moment! Jimin grab Y/N's arm and that's make Y/N step aside and she look at him confusedly.

"Sorry Hae Won, I already booked her for today.  So that means she is mine."

"Oh really? Where are you going? Can I joining you Jimin?"

"No, not today girl sorry.  Let's go Y/N, we're getting late."

They walk out the class while holding each other hands.  Hae Won look at them with an unsatisfied face.  Annoying!

Finally Jimin and Y/N arrived at the gym.  Well, nobody else in there.  They slowly let go of their hands.  Jimin could see that Y/N's cheeks were burning red, maybe because she is shy.

"Y/N can you wait for a minutes in there? I need to change my outfit."

"Erm.. okay."

While Jimin go to the toilet to change his outfit, Y/N walk around the gym and then she's realized that this gym is bigger than the gym at her old school.  Y/N decided to sit on the bench and she take out her story book for continuing her reading session. 

Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Y/N? What are you doing right here?"

"Hi Seokjin oppa! I'm accompany Jimin for today."

"Oh I see, have you eaten Y/N?"

"Not yet."

"Why? You know that you should eat on the time right? What if you faint again? Just like last week, I'm worried about you Y/N."

Y/N giggles after Seokjin were nagging her about the last week incidents.  He really act like an old man who were nagging at his grandchild.

"Sorry oppa, I didn't mean to skip my lunch for today.  Jimin were so rushed to go for the training today, so I can't stop him from that."

"Aigooo that boy.  Here take it, I bought you a strawberry milk and 2 packs of gimbap."

"Oh no thanks oppa, I can buy it later."

"Take it or I will summon you because you make my handsome face look sad for a day."

Y/N laugh out loud after Seokjin said that words.  I never know that this boy were funny too! I thought that he is the weird person, now know that I was wrong.

Not far from them, there were Jimin who is looking at them. He has a mix feeling about this situation.  The way Seokjin and Y/N laughing together makes his heart break into pieces.  He took a long time because he went to the convenience store to buy some food for Y/N.  He know that Y/N needs to eat on the time because she had a gastric.  But after seeing that scene, he became mad on Seokjin. 

He walk away from the gym and when he passed a dustbin, he throw away the food in the dustbin.  His heart break, he became more sad after he saw that Y/N eat happily the food that Seokjin gave it to her.  Why must that old man give the food first? WHY?!

END FOR CHAPTER 5.

Hehe sorry if this chapter is too short because I didn't have any idea anymore. Sorry once again 😔