19- The Gossip

The next morning Y/N went to school as usual.  A long the way to her classroom, there are so many students are outside the classroom and they make a group to talk with each other.  When they saw Y/N walk towards to the classroom, they started to talk about her.  Y/N look at them, weirdly.  What are they talking about? Why they look at me like that? Is that any weird stuff on me? She started to check her body, nothing is weird on me but why are they looking at me like that?

When she walk in to the classroom, all of her classmate started looking at her.  What's wrong with all people in this school? Are they talking about me or my family? After Jimin realize about Y/N's appearance, he walk towards Y/N and grab Y/N's hand because he want to show something to her outside the classroom.

"Where are we going?"

Once again when they walk out from the classroom, all the students who were still outside are started to take out their phone and they are trying to snap a picture of Y/N's face.  Jimin realized that he quickly unbuttoned his blazer and put it on Y/N's head.  Both Jimin and Y/N quickly run from the crowded place.  They run until to the gym, luckily there is no one else other then them.  Jimin took out his phone and give it to Y/N.  She is totally shock after she saw and article about herself! The article said 'Y/N is a gold digger, she is in rush to married a man who is older than her because she is pregnant.'

"Who the heck post about this fake news?"

"I don't know, probably someone who hate you so much?"

"Hae Won? She is the only human in this school who hate me that much."

"Why could she do this to you?"

"Because she is jealous about my relationship with Seokjin oppa."

This time it was Jimin's turn who is in shock about this news.  Y/N and Seokjin are in relationship? Since when? How can I didn't realized about this?

"Did Seokjin oppa know about this?"

"Probably."

Y/N sigh.  She don't know how to solve about this problem and how to face all of the students in this school. While Jimin he is still in shock about Y/N and Seokjin's relationship.  I know that it would be like this, and I'm glad that I already prepared my mental to handle about this issues, Jimin's mumbled.

------------------------------------------------------

Mathematics is their last class for today and Y/N glad that her teacher end the class a little bit early than usual.  She then quickly packing up all of her books and stationary to put it in her school bag.  While she was packing up, suddenly Hae Won came to her.

"How was your baby? I think the baby is excited because finally her mother want to get married with her biological father."

Y/N had to stop for awhile after she heard Hae Won's word.  How dare is she talking about me without do some research first? Hae Won bravely rubbed her stomach gently without asking her permission first.  Y/N push away Hae Won's hand from her stomach, ew disgusting!

"Where did you hear about this?"

"You told me about this, don't you remember?"

"No I didn't told you and you are wrong about this."

"I have a proof."

"What proof? And where did you get the proof?"

"From you."

Hae Won took out her phone and play an audio to all the students in the class.

'I know that he didn't ready to be a father yet, but I'm pregnant with his baby.  His family quite rich too so I think this is the best decision before the baby is born.'

Y/N shock for a moment.  This is not her voice! Hae Won change it! But how? 

"This is not my voice! I never said this word to you! Delete it!"

"Who's gonna believe you? Your baby? Or your boyfriend?"

Suddenly Jimin stand in front of Hae Won and he hold Y/N's hand just to make sure Y/N feels better.

"I will believe on her, because she already told me about this yesterday and it was you who were manipulate the story."

"Did you have a proof? A better proof than mine? If you have it then show it to us."

"I don't have it now, but..."

"See guys? I'm totally right isn't it? Y/N is the real one who is manipulate the story."

All of the students in this class started to took out their phone and snap Y/N's picture.  Y/N couldn't believe that Hae Won succeeded in inciting everyone in her class and the whole school to.  She run out from her class while crying.  Jimin called out for her name but she still keep running without turning back again.  

END FOR CHAPTER 19.

p/s: Thank you for reading my story🥺 I appreciate it🌹