31- New Semester

It's been awhile since the last day of school before all of the students get some break during the summer vacation.  Y/N went early for the school today.  She decided to swipe the floor in her class before her classmate get into the class.  At the same time, Y/N feel a little bit nervous to face with Jimin.  Because she still remember about his last words at the park a few weeks ago.  Since that, either Jimin or her didn't contact to each other anymore.  Well, it's kinda weird to act like nothing had happened between both of them.

While she is wondering how to make a move first to talk with Jimin later,  suddenly someone is approaching her from the back. And that's make Y/N a little bit startled.

" Park Jeongwoo?"

"Hi Y/N."

"Hi... ermm why are you here?"

"I just wanted to say hi to you."

Y/N nodded.  She feels a little bit awkward when this guy is suddenly came into her class.  She try to act normal in front of this guy.  She never see him before the summer vacation, maybe he is the new student of Daejeon High School.

"Are you a new student Jeongwoo?"

"Yes, I just transferred to this school last month."

"Oh I see, no wonder I haven't saw your face before this."

He giggles.  For him, Y/N is a cute girl and she is also one of his dream girl.  After he is transferring into this school, he haven't met any girls that would make his heart melt as Y/N do it to him.  He started to have a crush on this girl since their first met as a partner during the summer vacation.  Although he already know about Y/N's status, but he still want to approach Y/N.

Not long after that, several of Y/N's classmate walk into the classroom.  Jeongwoo look a little bit shock because he didn't expect that her classmate will get in the class at this time.  Y/N quickly pulling Jeongwoo's hand until to the outside of her class.  She know that if both of them still in the class and act nothing happen it will make they feel curious about their relationship.  Most of her classmate knew that Seokjin is her current boyfriend.  

"Jeongwoo I think..."

"What is he doing at our class?"

Suddenly a voice rebuke them.  Y/N look at that person who is just rebuke them, she look a little bit surprised.  She thought that he wouldn't come to school today.  Y/N look back at Jeongwoo who is surprised too.

"I just wanted to say hi."

"No need to say that, can you get into your own class? Park Jeongwoo ssi?"

Jimin then grab Y/N's hand and that's make Y/N need to followed his step to get into the class together.  Y/N say the word sorry to Jeongwoo without any voice because she didn't want Jimin to hear that.  Jeongwoo then nodded his head and walk slowly to his class.  Before he walk in to the class, he look at Y/N's class once again and mumbled something.

"Today is your day, I'll make sure that girl will make a problem and make your friendship end soon."

------------------------------------------

After school, Jimin quickly keep all his stationaries in the school bag.  He also meet Y/N first before he left the classroom.

"Y/N can you go to the gym after this? Seokjin hyeong and I have a meeting about our upcoming basketball match."

"Sure, see you there Jimin."

He waves at Y/N and run as fast as he could to the school gym.  Y/N glad that Jimin didn't ignore her for today.  Well he said don't take it to serious about his words on a few weeks ago, because he don't want to loose his one and only girl bestfriend in this world.  Awww he is so sweet!  Y/N then take her school bag after she had keep all of her stuff in her bag.  She turn off all of the switches and walk out from her classroom.

Y/N is a little bit surprised when she saw a boy who is standing in front of her classroom.  That boy then show the sweetest smile to her.  Is he waiting for me?

"Jeongwoo why are you here?"

"Isn't that obvious that I'm waiting for you?"

Y/N become speechless.  He is waiting for me? Y/N slowly grab a pepper spray that she always carry it everywhere.  She need to be more careful about this because both Jimin and Seokjin are not here, so she need to take care of herself.

"Are you going home?"

"Not yet... I need to go somewhere else."

"Where? Can I follow you?"

"Sorry you can't follow me, I want to meet with Jimin and Seokjin oppa at the school gym."

Jeongwoo become silent for awhile before he continued with his next agenda.

"How about tomorrow? Are you free tomorrow?"

"Not sure yet... Why?"

"If you are free tomorrow, can you accompany me?"

"I don't think so I...."

"Don't be afraid, I'll not harm you or do something crazy towards you."

Y/N couldn't finished her words when Jeongwoo quickly speak.  She still feels a little bit anxious and not to confident about Jeongwoo's words.  So she decided to smile at him without ask anything to him anymore.

Both of them walk until to the school gym, Y/N still feels curious about him.  Why did he still following me? Didn't he know the way to his house? Y/N then stop her steps and that's make Jeongwoo had to stop to.  She stand in front of him, so that Jeongwoo would stop following her.

"We're at the school gym now, so..."

"I know, see you tomorrow Y/N."

Y/N just look at him, she is sending that boy with her eyes.  Jeongwoo is acting weird today.  He is totally different from the past few weeks when the first time they had been met.  Not far from that, Seokjin is looking at both of them from the school gym.  He feels jealous and mad out of the sudden, but not too long after he saw Y/N's smile.  She know how to melt my heart, always!

END FOR CHAPTER 31.

p/s: To all the readers, please pray for one of Malaysian singer Siti Sarah binti Raissuddin who had passed away today on Monday, 9 August 2021 at 5:13 a.m.  Thank you once again and have a nice day 🌹