2- New School II

It's recess time so Jimin and Y/N decided to go to the cafeteria together, Y/N know that there are a few of the students who are interested on her because of her appearance in their school, but she also know they are looking at Jimin, her new friend.

"Hey Jimin."

"What?"

"They keep looking on you, I didn't know that you are so famous in this school."

"Are you crazy? They're looking at you idiot, because you are Jung Tae Oh's daughter."

Y/N just ignored him because she know that Jimin's words were all truth after all.   Maybe they're looking at her and maybe they're looking at him because he is super hot. Who knows right? They choose to seat near the front door of the cafeteria, but then suddenly Y/N saw that guy who just entered the cafeteria. That alpaca's smile guy.

"Hey, did you know him?"

"Who? That boy?"

"Yup, who is that boy?"

"Oh that's Kim Seokjin our basketball leader and he's older than us.  1 year older."

Y/N keep looking on Seokjin's face, his eyes and also his wide shoulder. What a perfect figure for him as a leader to the basketball team. 

"Y/N!"

"What?"

"Eat your food and stop looking at him, we need to hurry for the art class."

Jimin looked at Y/N silently while she trying to finishing her food, little that he don't know why is he act like that to Y/N. Something strange in his heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the art class, Jimin told Y/N to wait for him outside the teachers room because Mr. Lee want to meet with him.  While she wait for him, Y/N look at the window where the field located.  There are a several students playing on the field, maybe they have a P.E class today, she guessed. 

"Y/N let's go."

Y/N look at the back as she can see Jimin come out from that room.

"Why Mr. Lee wanted to meet with you?"

"Well, he asking me if I'm interested to joining a match next month and I need to come for the practice this week."

"So your answer?"

"Nah, maybe next time."

Y/N shook her head after she heard Jimin's answer.  A few steps before they walk in to their class, a voice called for Jimin's name. 

"Hyeong? What are you doing here?"

Kim Seokjin, he just show up in front of them and he gives Jimin a letter.  Y/N's heart keep pounding aggressively.  Dear heart, please calm down.  I'm afraid if Seokjin oppa can hear about my heart right now.

"What is this hyeong?"

"Permission letter for the basketball match next month."

"No, I already told Mr. Lee about this. I don't want to join this match."

"Jimin please, you such a great player and I know we can win this match."

Y/N look at the two boys talking about the basketball and she feels like she is interrupt in their conversation, so she decided to get in the class first.

"Hey Jimin, can I get in first?"

"Sure and sorry for this."

Jimin pointed his finger to Seokjin, and Y/N know what is Jimin trying to say, so she just nod her head and started to walk.

"Wait new girl."

Y/N stop her steps as he told her to do so.

"Yes?"

"New student?"

She nodded.  Keep calm Y/N!

"What is your name new girl?"

"I'm Jung Y/N from Gwangju."

"I'm Kim Seokjin and nice to meet you Jung Y/N"

Seokjin smile to her and his action makes Y/N blush.  From that day Y/N confirmed that she has a feeling to Kim Seokjin, her senior. 

END FOR CHAPTER 2.

Is that too short? I'm sorry if this chapter is too short😭 I'll improve it in the next chapter!