7- The Fight II

Jimin entered the gym, luckily there were nobody in the gym.  He takes the basketball and throw it roughly.  

"ARGHHH!"

He scream out loud to show that how frustrated he is right now.  He lay on the floor and put the left hand on his head.  He is jealous but he can't told Y/N about this.  His ego force him to do so. What a shame.

A footsteps come in, he could hear that but he didn't want to look at the person right now.  He is not in the good mood.

"Jimin what are you doing here? Practice again? In your school uniform?"

"Get out."

That's Seokjin's voice.  He know it.  How can he didn't know about it? That guy is his enemy.  Seokjin sit beside him and stared at Jimin's face.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Get out, I don't want to see your face."

"Is that my fault? Tell me what is it?"

"I told you to get out! Can't you hear that?"

Jimin quickly stand up from his position, and walk away from Seokjin.  Seokjin have to run a little bit to catch Jimin's steps.  Then he grab Jimin's right hand and his action makes Jimin stop.  

"What do you want?"

"Tell me, why are you mad on me?"

Jimin let go of his hand and he started to walk again.  

"Jimin ah what's wrong with you?!"

Jimin turn his head and look at him, fiercely.  He then give a punch to Seokjin and that's make the boy fell.  There is a blood on Seokjin's lips. Jimin grab Seokjin's shirt collar and using his another hand to punch again to that boy's face. He repeat the same action until the discipline teacher interrupt them.

"Stop it right now boys!"

Jimin had to stop from punching his senior's face after the discipline teacher comes in.

"Both of you please follow me to the discipline room right now."

Jimin feels a little bit relieved because he can released his anger by punching Seokjin's face.  He already know about the consequences on his action, but he doesn't care about it as long as he can released his anger.  That's much better.

-------------------------------

It's recess time!  Y/N run out of the classroom because she want to find Jimin as she couldn't search earlier at that time.  She check it at every places that she know Jimin might be there, but he doesn't.  Her stomach make a noise, she is starving but she could not eat at this time.  Finding Jimin is more important than eat.

Not far from here, she could see a familiar figure who is sitting on a bench.  She try to approach that figure, when she become near to him, she look at his face.  His face full of wounds.  Y/N shock for a moment.

"Oppa what happen to your face?"

"Nothing serious, don't worry."

"Are you kidding me? Tell me who did this to you?"

"Jimin.  Please don't mad on him. It's my fault."

"No it's my fault, Jimin mad on me a few hours ago. Did you see him?"

"Last time I saw him was in the discipline room, maybe he is in the class right now."

"Sorry oppa, I'll be back."

Y/N left Seokjin alone and she run as fast as she can to the classroom.  I hope that he is still there.  A few steps before she reached the classroom, she could see Jimin walk out the class.  She stop it in front of him, and take a deep breath before she continue to speak.

"Where are you going Jimin?"

"Step aside."

"Answer me first."

Jimin sighed. Jimin's face are clean from any wounds.  Now she knew it that he punched Seokjin, but she didn't know about the real reason of this fight.

"Home."

"Home? Right now?"

"Yes. Now please, step aside."

Y/N step aside slowly and Jimin started to walk.  She grab Jimin's school bag and that's make he turned back and look at the girl.  He feel sorry to her because he act like a child earlier, but his ego is too high and he couldn't express it.

"Jimin I'm sorry. I know that it was my fault, I ignore your calls and I didn't reply to your messages. Please, don't mad on me."

His heart melt! But he is too shy to tell her about this, because there are a few of the students were looking at them.  He bend down a little bit so that he can whisper to her ear and 

"I forgive you, but I need to go home right now.  I'll text you later."

Y/N cheeks became blushed, speechless.

Jimin smile to her and continue to walk.  A long of his way, he smiled alone because he think about Y/N, his crush.

END FOR CHAPTER 7.