50- New Semester II

After a long school break, today is the first day of new semester for all students of Daejeon High School.  Y/N couldn't believe that she is one year older this year.  I'm 17 this year! And next year I will become a senior! Argh I can't wait for that!  She could see several of the students are swarming the notice board to see their name on which class this year.  Y/N who is just arrive at the notice board need to wait for her turned because she didn't want to take any risk. 

A few seconds of waiting, finally now is her turned.  She look at each line of the list to search for her name on it.  Here! I'm in the same class with Jimin again! Y/N then quickly go to the upstairs as the class is on the second level of this school.  She walk calmly to the class as she already saw Park Jimin outside of their new class.  He is waving excitedly to her.

"Y/N!! I'm so excited when I saw your name on the list earlier!"

"Me too! Did you reserved any seat for me Jimin ah?"

"Of course! Come let me show you."

They walk into the class together.  Y/N is totally excited when she get the chance to be with Jimin once again this year.  From early in the morning until now, all the process are smooth like a butter!  I hope this year will be the best year of my life! 

---------------------------------------------

As usual, Seokjin, Jimin and Y/N go for a recess together.  They chatting with each other until the recess time is over.

"So you guys still in the same class this year?"

"Yes! Amazing right oppa?"

"I hope this is the last time for both of you to be together."

"Hyeong! Are you jealous right now?"

"Isn't that too obvious?"

Seokjin chuckles.  Aigooo why should I be jealous of that small thing? I'm 18 this year, I'm totally matured now!  Jimin slap on Seokjin's thigh with full of love. Huh what kind of slap is that?

"Oppa when is your birthday?"

"4 December."

"4 December?! You should told me earlier! I will give the present to you after school, okay?"

"You already gave me the present honey."

"Really? When?"

"On the first day of new year, the white mini envelope. Remember?"

Jimin look at both of them.  What is this? White mini envelope? Why I didn't know about this?

"But that's not the present for your birthday oppa."

"But that's the present for the rest of my life honey."

"What is this? What are you two talking about?"

Seokjin and Y/N laugh out loud.  Jimin look so cute with his curious face right now.  Well Park Jimin, sorry we can't tell you more about this, Y/N mumbled.

"Nothing, let's go back to our class. Recess time is over."

"Could you guys please tell me first about the white mini envelope?"

Seokjin and Y/N just ignoring him.  Both of them knew it if they told Jimin about the white mini envelope to him, it will takes a long time to story.  So keep it short they will not told him until once they are ready to tell about it, soon.

-------------------------------------------

As promised earlier, Seokjin, Jimin and Y/N walk to the convenience store together.  Y/N will buy all kind of food to Seokjin as his birthday present.  Well.. that's not the best gift she can give it to him, but as the high school student she need to frugal too even though her family is quite rich.  Along the way to the convenience store, she couldn't find her purse in the school bag.  Where is it? I think I've put it in the bag.  Jimin look at Y/N who is still struggling search for her purse.

"What are you searching for?"

"My purse... I couldn't find it.  I think that I already put it in my bag earlier."

"Are you sure honey? Or maybe your purse drop it by anywhere or maybe you left it in the class."

Class! Yes I put it under my table earlier! Gosh Jung Y/N.. why are you so forgetful lately?

"I'm sorry, you guys go ahead first.. I want to go back to my class for awhile."

"I will accompany you Y/N."

"How about you oppa?"

"Don't worry I will wait for you at the convenience store."

"Okay see you later!"

"Don't run honey! It's dangerous!"

"Alright!"

Along their way back to the class, Jimin takes this chance to asking Y/N about his curiosity earlier.  I need to ask her no matter what it is! Jimin's mumbled.

"Y/N ah.."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me about the white mini envelope? That you guys had been talking about earlier with Jin hyeong."

"It's a love letter, that's it."

"Love letter? What kind of love letter?"

"Well.. It is about our..."

Y/N couldn't finished her words as suddenly a black car stop in front of them out of sudden.  A man who is wearing a black outfit from head to toe get out from that car.  Both Y/N and Jimin take a step back as they are about to run from that man.  Unfortunately, that man is more faster than both of them.  He then grab Y/N's arm and drag her into his car.  Jimin who is trying to punch that man is collapse after another man hitting his head with a baseball stick.

"Jimin ah!!! Help me!!"

"It's too late for that, now let's sleep."

Later on, that man cupping her mouth with a fabric as strong as possible until Y/N can't breath anymore.  Y/N trying to make that man let go of his hand that's on her mouth right now, but she can't do that.  Her eyes slowly become small before she can't see anything for a few seconds later.

"Sweet dream darling~"

------------------------------------------

Seokjin who is still waiting for Jimin and Y/N became worried.  It's been 15 minutes since both of them go back to their class, but he can't see either Jimin or Y/N right now.  Is something had happened to both of them? After a lot of questions wondering in his mind, he then decided to checked for both of them.  Suddenly he could see a lot of people swarming not far from him.  He walk towards them and he is totally shocked after he saw Jimin who is laying on the ground with a blood on his head.

"Jimin ah! What happened to you?"

"Hyeong.... Y/N...."

"Where is she? What happened to her?"

"She... had been... kidnapped."

"What?!"

A few minutes later, an ambulance arrive as they want to bring Jimin to the hospital as fast as they could.  Seokjin followed him to the hospital by get into the ambulance together as he told the paramedic that he is Jimin's guardian. In his mind right now, he is still thinking about Y/N's condition.  He sighed.  He don't know what to do right now.  But first he need to be worried about Jimin's condition who is injured on his head.  Oh God please protect her!

END FOR CHAPTER 50.