28- Dating

Another 2 weeks before the summer vacation end and  Y/N keeps thinking about Jimin's words last week.

'Can I be the father of your child? '

She don't know how many times that she already sighed for today.  She is not hating him but his question makes Y/N confused.  No you have to stay loyal with Seokjin!  She lay back down on the sofa while scrolling the social media, but then she stop at one picture.  It is Sehun's picture.  Day by day he look so gorgeous.  He is quite different from 2 years ago. 

 Sehun from 2 years ago, he looks more to a bad boy things with his mohawk hair and with the dark make up as well.  But this Sehun look much better! He didn't do that mohawk hair and he didn't put any dark make up on his face anymore.  He looks more natural now.

"Are you still stalking him?"

Y/N becomes startled.  It was her dad who were suddenly talk to her while she is looking at that boy picture.  

"Dad I thought you were not at home."

"Well I just need some rest with my daughter today."

Mr. Jung Tae Oh take a seat beside her daughter before he continued to talk. 

"Do you still love him?"

"No I'm not, why could I do that crazy things?"

"Maybe because he is your taste now darling."

Y/N speechless.  Well she don't know how to describe her feelings towards Sehun right now, but the only one she knew about it is her feelings towards Seokjin is totally sincere and pure.

"Maybe, but I'm in love with Seokjin oppa dad.  Sehun oppa and me would never be together anymore."

"That is what you say darling, how about Sehun's feeling? Did you ask him about that?"

Y/N staring in one place.  She already knew about Sehun's feeling towards her.  But that's will not make her to fall in love with her ex husband, never!  Y/N also knew that Sehun is a kind man, but she doesn't like his attitude but she also didn't know if the new Sehun would have the same attitude or not.  Maybe he changed or maybe not.

------------------------------------------------------

The next day, early in the morning she already fully dress up to meet with her boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.  Last night he text Y/N and asked her to meet with him tomorrow.  Today, here she is the person who is suddenly wake up early in the morning and choose the beautiful dress that she got from her father last week.  It was a short dress with a blue velvet on it and full of swarovski diamond on the top.  This dress is the latest design from his dad's boutique that had launched 2 weeks ago.

She look at the mirror and she is satisfied with her look today.  She took a Loius Vuitton handbag to be paired with her black high heels.  She look around her house before she left, just to make sure that she already do all the house chores and makes the house clean.  Today Y/N decided to walk from her house to the cafe that Seokjin already booked for them.  It's only took about 5 minutes from her house and luckily the weather are just fine today.

Suddenly her phone rang and it is Seokjin who is calling her right now.  She smile happily when she saw his name on her phone. 

"Oppa I'm on my way."

"Where are you? Can you send me your location?"

"Sure oppa, but my house to that cafe is not that far oppa."

"I know, just give me you location. Okay?"

"Okay."

Y/N wondering why Seokjin needs her location?  While she is keep wondering she still send him the location to him and she sit on the nearest bench and wait for him there.  Not long after a luxury car stop in front of her.  Then a man with a suit get out from that car. 

"Miss Jung Y/N?"

"Yes I'm Jung Y/N, who are you?"

"Mr. Seokjin told me to bring you to him, so shall we?"

Y/N get in the car without saying any words.  She just followed all the instructions that given by the driver.  A long the way to meet with him, she tried to look at the signboard because this not the way to the cafe.  A few minutes later, they finally arrive at that place and it was a theme park.

"Seokjin told you to bring me here?"

"Yes miss Y/N."

"Okay thank you."

After get out from the car, Y/N is searching for Seokjin around the theme park.  The theme park looks a little bit weird today.  Why there are no human at the theme park? Is the theme park close today?  Then she saw a man who is standing at the center of the theme park.  That man was Kim Seokjin.  She smile at him widely.  She walk towards him as fast as she could.  When she is in front of him, Seokjin give her a cotton candy.

"A cotton candy instead of a bunch of flower?"

"Well at least you can eat this rather than if I give you a bunch of flower."

They both giggles.  Y/N take that cotton candy and start to eat.

"It's sweet!"

"Of course it's sweet, did you ever eat the bitter flavor of cotton candy?"

"Oppa!"

Seokjin look at Y/N's laugh face and begin to smile.  Then both of them walking around the theme park while Y/N is eating that sweet cotton candy.  Seokjin look at Y/N's hand.  He is trying to hold her hand but he is still not confident to do that thing.  Not confident enough huh?  Don't you forget that you already kissed her twice before that, he mumbled.  He tried again and at this second attempt he's finally succeed.  He is holding Y/N's hand tightly.

Y/N who is still eating the cotton candy became speechless.  Her hand become cold after Seokjin suddenly holding her hand.  

"Y/N are you okay? Your hand is so cold."

"I'm okay... I'm just... shock... that you suddenly... hold my hand."

"Are you nervous? Aigoooo."

Without any words Seokjin put Y/N's hand in his jacket's pocket.  Now her hand feels warm a little bit.  Both of them spending time together at the theme park until dinner time.  Y/N had just knew that Seokjin is the person who make the whole theme park look a little bit weird today because he rent it for a day just for this moments!  He is so sweet even though he act like a child sometimes.  Before Seokjin send her home,  he give a big box for her and he told her to open that box in her room.

Seokjin also told her to wear it on spring day and Y/N had no clue about that.  The item in that box is a beautiful white dress with a lace that have a shimmer on it.  He didn't forget to put a pair of white shoes to!  Now she can't wait for that day to wear this beautiful outfit.

"I can't wait to meet with you spring day!"

END FOR CHAPTER 28.